Most riders can get down to approximately 40 Degrees when wearing only the optional the Aero-Tex Liner, without the zip in Thermoloft Insulation. The two part Aero-Tex Jacket Liner will get most riders down to -20 Degrees below zero. (Note: If you ride a bike with no windshield/fairing at 60 mph, when it is 30 Degrees outside, this is -20 Degrees below zero wind chill.)
90 Watts of Heat using our NEW Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method
Anti-bacterial Stretch Panels to keep heat against the body
Breathable Shells with Wind Stop & Moisture Block
Locker Hang Loop
Pocket in Pocket Designed to take the Remote Heat-Troller
Single Remote or Dual Remote Controller Functionality (See Controllers in the Accessories Section of our Web Site.)
Plug in wires to connect: Heated Gloves, Heated Pants and Heated Socks (Other brands of Controllers will plug into our Heated Jacket.) All Heated Gloves, Heated Pants and Heated Socks are now also available at Motoport.
The Heated Jacket is made custom to zip into our Aero-Tex Liner. If you order the Heated Jacket with a new jacket we custom fit the Heated Jacket into our Aero-Tex Liner. Note: The Aero-Tex Liner is needed to keep you 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable. Both the Heated Jacket and the Aero-Tex Liner can be worn individually.
If you already have an Aero-Tex Liner, the liner will need to be returned for proper custom fitting, so the Heated Jacket will zip into the Aero-Tex Liner. If you place the order on our web site please let us know that you have the Aero-Tex Liner. We will email shipping instructions. If you call us to place the order we can provide shipping instructions over the phone.
• No other layering necessary even in extreme cold weather
• Provides artificial heat that will warm you up quicker when cold
• Best for riding in extreme cold weather
• Heated Pant, Heated Gloves and Heated Socks can plug into the Heated Jacket
• For power the Heated Jacket can plug into a battery pack or directly into the motorcycle
• We custom fit the Heated Jacket Liner into our Aero-Tex Jacket Liner. The Heated Jacket Liner will perform far better when a Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable jacket is worn over. Heat will not escape. The skin will not sweat and you will stay far more comfortable even in the extreme cold weather.
• Motoport uses a top of the line Warm and Safe Heated Jacket Liner.
• Remote Heat Trollers are necessary to plug into motorcycle for power. (See Heat Trollers in Accessories) Single Remote Heat Troller will control Heated Socks, Heated Pant, Heated Gloves and Heated Jacket together. Dual Remote Heat Troller will control Heated Socks and Heated Pant separately from Heated Jacket/Heated Gloves. (Lower body will not need as much heat at the upper body.) Both Heat Trollers can be put in any pocket to control heat remote.
• WARRANTY ALL OUR HEATED CLOTHING INCLUDING JACKETS. PANTS, GLOVE LINERS AND SOCKS are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year. Defects in the wires are guaranteed for the life of the garment. General wear and tear, damage by abuse or accidents is not covered.