The only Mesh motorcycle jacket that provides better protection than road racing leather. The Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket is 10 stronger than new competition grade leather.
You don't need two or three different riding outfits for different weather. The Air Mesh Kevlar jacket is great for any weather.
• The world's first all-season Air Mesh jacket that will take you from -20F to 85F with optional zip-in two-part Aero-Tex Liner. 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable with optional Aero-Tex Liners. Remove the liner and have a fully breathable jacket that will take you from 65f to 120F.
• The first Air Mesh Jacket that can be made for any rider no matter the size.
• The first suit that will out perform any other riding gear for any type of riding, from riding off road to Road Racing and every other form of street riding.
The Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket is a waist cut jacket. Read: Waist Cut Jacket vs 3/4 Length Jackets Here
• Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket standard color combinations: black, black/yellow, blue/black, gray/black and bright hi-viz/black. Many different color combinations can be made. To See the colors CLICK HERE!!
• Air Mesh Kevlar colors: black, red, blue, yellow, gray, KTM/Harley orange and high viz.
• Stretch Kevlar colors: black, red, blue, gray and bright yellow.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
Features That Come with the Jacket Standard
• World's top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport's Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world's best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
• Two Velcro adjustments on sleeves and on bottom hem of jacket to keep a good fit with or without a liner.
• One inside chest pocket, two zippered outside chest pockets. Two zippered hand warmer pockets.
• Velcro secured polar fleece lined collar.
• Zippered sleeve cuffs with additional Velcro strap.
• Full circumference Heavy Duty YKK Zipper to connect to a pant. Note: All waist cut jackets should zip to the pant to provide proper protection. Waist cut jackets can ride up the torso when riding or in a tumble.
• All zippers top quality YKK.
• All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched providing over 2000 pound seam strength.
• 3M 1.5" Scotchlite reflective across back is standard.
• Fully lined with a new Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that repels sweat/water to make the jacket more comfortable in hot/humid weather.
SIZING IS REQUIRED TO PLACE AN ORDER!
Please Provide ALL the Measurements Listed In the Links above in the box to the Left.
• Quad Armor- a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. To read more about Quad-Armor click on "Must Read Articles". $259.00
• 3M 3" Scotchlite bright yellow reflective across back. $10.00
• 3M 1.5" Scotchlite bright yellow reflective across back. No charge.
• 3M 1.5" Scotchlite bright yellow reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• 3M 1.5" gray Scotchlite reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• Two 3M 1” Yellow Scotchlite bands around upper bicep area. $29.00
• Two 3M 1” Yellow Scotchlite bands around upper bicep area. $29.00
• Small zippered pocket on the sleeve for quick access to keys or change. $19.00 (See photos)
• We now have 3 different types of 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Aero-Tex Jacket Liners available:
1. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner with no insulation. Riding temperature ranges from of 40 F to 85 F in comfort. $129.00
2. Two part liner with zip out Thermoloft Insulation. Ride from -20F to 55F with the optional Two Part Aero-Tex Liner. Zip out the Thermoloft Insulation - it’s still 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable and ride from 40f to 85f in comfort. $189.00
3. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner no insulation with zip in zip out Heated Jacket Liner. This is the ultimate in comfort for extreme cold weather riding. No other layering necessary. Remote controllers are necessary to adjust heat and plug into motorcycle. These are shown in the Accessories Section. Remove the liner completely and ride from 60f to 120f. $298.00
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch Kevlar panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00
• Velcro on Reflective. $69.00
• http://www.leatt-brace.com/. We add a collar to the jacket that can be zipped on/off and the Leatt Neck Brace can be worn. We use a strong heavy duty YKK Zipper to attach the collar section when the brace is not being used. This custom collar has the same Polar Fleece on the inside with a Stretch Kevlar outside material. To see the Leatt Neck Brace Collar CLICK HERE.
• Clear Velcro Pocket is 6” long and 4” wide. This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $29.00
• Clear ID Pocket 4” long and 3” wide. This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $19.00
Find your measurements and how to take them. These measurements are REQUIRED to place an order. Learn More
Why is this better? Air Mesh Kevlar material is 10 times stronger than new competition grade leather and less than half the weight. See "Save Your Hide" to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength. Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other Air Mesh Jackets and Pants are made of. All that Motoport has seen are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating. Polyester materials will have a short life span when exposed to UV rays. Polyester also has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other Air Mesh jacket or pant is not safe. Motoport has seen many riders with permanent skin damage where the Polyurethane coating melted into the skin. (See Polyurethane in Motoport's Dictionary)
The new Air Mesh Kevlar material has the highest tear strength of any motorcycle jacket ever made! 500 Denier Cordura (the best material on a few other companies use for overall construction will tear at 22lbs). The Air Mesh Kevlar material tears at 1260lbs!! Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle. All the other nylon jackets and pants made can tear at a low speed tumble! If the best material of all other synthetic jacket/pants tears at 22lbs. imagine how poor the seam strength is! No other leather suit or synthetic suit has proper seam strength. Motoport Safety Lock Stitches all of the construction seams that will provide more than 2000lbs. of strength.
Abrasion strengths of Polyester are not even close to adequate for riding a motorcycle on pavement. Click on "Save Your Hide" to see more on material strength. Also Click on "Testimonials" to read stories about riders that love the Air Mesh Kevlar Suits.
• Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jackets.
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Kevlar, and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of clothing made from Kevlar, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT KEVLAR GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) AND MOTOPORT CAN'T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• Note: The Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket is also available in a 3/4 length touring model like the Ultra Jacket, see "Ultra II Air Mesh Jacket", Riva Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket and the new Marathon Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket.
• Repairs or alterations can be made.
• WITH THE AIR MESH KEVLAR JACKET MOTOPORT HAS AN INVENTORY OF SELECT STANDARD SIZES/COLORS IN STOCK
• Machine washable Tri-Armor and all.
• If the item is in stock, it can be shipped the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 PM California time Mon-Fri. If we need to make the item, production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.