For riders that want ultimate protection in hot weather without wearing a full jacket.
The Air Mesh Kevlar Shirt is made in the USA, custom for any size rider.
Motorcycle Police all over the country wear Motoport's Kevlar apparel. They had a problem even with our Mesh Kevlar gear when the temperatures were over 100 f... They could not take our jackets off when directing traffic or when going into a restaurant. Some of the officers explained that this would force them into wearing their standard cotton or wool short sleeve shirts that offered no protection in a tumble. The police couldn't wear both the duty shirt and our jacket together when it was hot.
From this demand Motoport started making the Kevlar Long Sleeve Shirt for the police. It is now available for anyone.
• Front and back of shirt made with Mesh Kevlar. Stretch Kevlar panels located: Across upper back shoulders, inside sleeves, down to hem under both arms and collar. See "Save Your Hide" for material tear/abrasions strengths.
• Stretch Kevlar collar is sewn down. This was done to match the standard Police shirts. It is often requested to copy the collar on the Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket. This can be done no charge.
• Heavy Duty YKK Zipper to open/close the front.
• The Kevlar Shirt is made to tuck in, similar to a regular long sleeve dress shirt. It can also be worn without tucking in. Either way because of both the length of the shirt and the Heavy Duty main zipper, the shirt cannot ride us the torso in a tumble. No need to zip our Kevlar Shirt to any pants.
• Zippered sleeve cuffs with a Velcro closure that goes over the zipper end.
• Two front pockets made with Stretch Kevlar.
• World's top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: back, shoulders, elbows/forearms, and even the chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro-secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body than any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world's best overall coverage for impact protection. The Tri-Armor is all perforated and does not make the shirt warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the shirt away from the skin making an air space for the perforated armor to breathe.
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin.
SIZING IS REQUIRED TO PLACE AN ORDER!
Please Provide ALL the Measurements Listed In the Links above in the box to the Left.
• Quad-Armor - a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport's crash studies click on "Must Read Articles". See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00
• It is possible to order with a collar similar to the Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket. No charge for this option.
• 1.5” Reflective across the upper back section $29.00
• 1.5” Reflective across the upper back and down the outside of both sleeves $49.00
• 3" Reflective across the upper back section $39.00
• 3" Reflective across the upper back and 1.5" down the outside of both sleeves $59.00
• 1.5" Reflective in bright yellow across upper back $29.00
• 1.5" Reflective in bright yellow across upper back and down the outside of both sleeves $49.00
• 3" Reflective in bright yellow across upper back and 1.5" bright yellow down the outside of both sleeves. $59.00
• Remove front pockets (No Charge)
• Sleeve pocket on left or right sleeve $19.00
• Collar for Leatt Neck Brace $79.00
• Clear Velcro Pocket. (6”long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. YKK Zipper to enter pocket. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $29.00
• Clear ID Pocket. (3” long and 4” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $19.00
This is a feather weight long sleeve Kevlar blended shirt that offers the same protection as any of our Mesh Kevlar Jackets. After the armor and materials break in, it is more comfortable to wear in hot weather than a regular long sleeve shirt. The Kevlar blended materials breathe better than a cotton t-shirt. There are other Kevlar Shirts on the market. These other Kevlar Shirts are made from a pure Kevlar weave. The other Kevlar Shirts offer no abrasion or impact protection. If any sliding occurs on the pavement the other shirts will not offer any tear strength from the pure Kevlar weave abrading. Pure Kevlar has similar abrasion as cotton. All of these other Kevlar Shirts are simply a gimmick. Please read "Save Your Hide", to learn more about the Kevlar blends Motoport uses.
• Mesh Kevlar and Stretch Kevlar combination colors: black, red/black, blue/black, gray/black, yellow/black, KTM orange/black and hi-viz/black. Many different color combinations can be made.
• Mesh Kevlar colors: black, red, blue, yellow, gray, KTM orange and high viz.
• Stretch Kevlar colors: black, red, blue, gray and bright yellow.
• CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
All of the different Mesh and Stretch Kevlar colors can be seen on the Ultra II Air Mesh Kevlar Jacket. Add link
For perfect sizing Motoport request that you send us a long sleeve dress shirt that will fit properly when riding. Motoport uses this shirt as a pattern and returns it with the Kevlar Shirt when finished. Thicker Denim type shirts work better for sizing. Make sure to put on the shirt that will be sent and sit on the motorcycle, hands on the bars. If the shirt does not fit correctly please let us know. If you want the shirt not to tuck into the pant please let us know and mark on the shirt where you want the length front/back to end.
When the order is placed Motoport will provide a Return Authorization #, along with our ship to address to send the shirt. Sit on the bike wearing the shirt that you intend to send. Pull any wrinkles out of the sleeve. If the cuffs extend past the bend in the wrist, let us know how many inches it extends past the wrist. If the sleeves are too short, please let us know how many inches it is too short, in a letter sent with the shirt. If you send a tight fitting shirt the Air Mesh Kevlar Shirt will fit tight. Please send a shirt that fits your body sizing well.
• The Air Mesh Kevlar Shirt is custom and is non returnable. If there is a sizing problem we can always alter the shirt.
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Kevlar, and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of clothing made from Kevlar, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT KEVLAR GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) AND MOTOPORT CAN'T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• Production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.