This is Motoport’s most popular Police Pant. Here are the reasons why:
1. Examine any denim pant. Denim pants are made with a solid front and back panel. Motoport use a solid Stretch Kevlar back panel and a solid Air Mesh Kevlar front panel. Stretch Kevlar is five times stronger than leather! Mesh Kevlar front panel is 10 times stronger than leather! (See: Save Your Hide
2. The World's Top Rated Tri-Armor that covers knee/shin and full wrap around thighs providing the best impact protection available. Tri-Armor molds to your individual shape in 40 minutes or less.
3. Breathes better than Jeans in hot weather yet works better in cold weather with optional Aero-Tex Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Liner.
4. Seven year warranty! Motoport sometimes may replace a zipper after 10 years or more of riding. How many pairs of Jeans would you buy in 10 or more years?
5. Made in the USA in house by Motoport. Even after multiple crashes Motoport has always been able to repair these pants. If Motoport can't repair these pants after a crash Motoport will replace them for free!!! No other company will stand behind motorcycle apparel like this.
6. Made custom to fit exactly like your best fitting Jeans NO MATTER WHAT SIZE! If you gain or lose weight alterations can be made.
7. Machine Washable armor and all. Will never stretch out or shrink.
8. 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable with the Optional Aero-Tex Liner.
9. Full Hydrophilic Mesh lined for comfort and ease in dressing and undressing. The new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining repels sweat/moisture and is comfortable directly against the skin.
10. All of Motoport’s synthetic pants are made with no Polyurethane, “plastic”, coating on the inside. No worries of pant melting into your skin! To see Polyurethane and Kevlar, click on "Dictionary
• World's top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that covers: Full wrap around thigh and knee shin. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport's Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world's best coverage for impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE
to view the pant Tri-Armor.
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin. Note: All the current black Stretch Kevlar is made with a new invention called "Cold Black". The new black color made with this Cold Black stays 15 Degrees cooler than the previous black color. When touching the material it is actually feels cold. The Cold Black is in the dye of the material and will always work.
• The Police Air Kevlar pant averages 2 to 4 lbs. lighter than leather pants.
• Two zippered outside upper hip pockets.
• A four inch waist stretch panel that makes putting on pants easier, and provides a comfortable fit. This feature is important especially during long races or rides.
• Extra strength waist fastening system (a feature the police wanted), just like the Ultra II Series Pant. Zip up the crotch zipper. Push together the quick release adjustable buckle at the waist and then fold over the embroidered motorcycle flap. Flap closes with rubber coated snaps. This waist fastening system won't scratch your tank and will keep the pant on in case of a tumble. This makes putting on pants easier, and provides a comfortable fit.
• Leg cuff zippers with Velcro closures that lock the zippers in place. Standard cuffs tuck into the boots.
• Heavy duty fly zipper with Velcro closure.
• All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched with five threads woven on the inside, triple stitched over the top. Each thread has over 100lbs. tear strength. THE POLICE KEVLAR PANT HAS OVER 2000LBS. SEAM STRENGTH.
• All zippers are YKK. Options
• Quad-Armor A four layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects full knee/shin and full wrap around thigh armor. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $129.00 To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport's crash studies click on "Must Read Articles
• The Police Air Mesh Kevlar Pant is worn inside the boot or can be ordered to have zip/Velcro cuffs outside the boot. The optional Zip/Velcro cuff to go over the boot is $29.00.
• Cargo pockets $19.00 each.
• 1.5” Scotchlite Reflective on the outside of legs $29.00 (Pants with over the boot cuffs only.)
• 1.5" Scotchlite Reflective in bright yellow on the outside of both legs $29.00 (Pants with over the boot cuffs only.)
• Velcro patches for knee sliders. $19.00
• Sacrum Tri-Armor $49.00 • Sacrum Quad-Armor $75.00
• Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders are strongly recommended for all long distance riders. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. $79.00
• Buckle Release Suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders are strongly recommended for all long distance riders. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down $ 69.00
• No logo on belt flap. About Kevlar Why is this better? The Stretch Kevlar used for the entire back panel of the pant, is 5 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. The entire front panel is made with Mesh Kevlar that is 10 times stronger than the best new competition grade leather. See "Save Your Hide
" to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength.
The Police Air Mesh Kevlar Pant has the highest tear strength over any other brand of motorcycle pant ever made! Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle.
The best competition grade leather tears at 110 pounds. In many cases just after a few months of use the leather looses tear/abrasion strength and can tear/abrade at a low speed tumble! Each time leather gets wet and dries the material can lose up to 20% tear/abrasion strength. Even after ten years of use the Police Kevlar pant maintains it original tear/abrasion strength. Click on "Testimonials"
to read stories about riders that love the Kevlar Suits. Colors
• Stretch Kevlar colors: black, gray, red, blue and bright yellow.
• Mesh Kevlar colors: black, gray, red, blue, dark yellow, hi-viz and KTM/Harley orange.
• CLICK HERE
to view color samples of our material.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available. Warranty
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Kevlar, and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of clothing made from Kevlar, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT KEVLAR GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) AND MOTOPORT CAN'T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• This pant is custom made to your exact size and measurements and cannot be returned. If the fit is a problem, Motoport can alter to correct sizing issues in 3 to 5 working days. If you gain or lose weight Motoport can always alter the pant. Call for more information about alteration.
Many police departments Motoport deals with, have troubles getting approval to change gear. Motoport can provide a document to present to Administration for getting the gear change approval. This document has been used by many departments and also has been studied and approved for use by an attorney. Please contact us if you would like to use this document.
Motoport can also provide a current list with contact names and phone numbers of the departments wearing Motoport’s police apparel. These departments have given us approval for other police to contact to verify Motoport’s claims and help with questions. Please contact us if you would like us to send this document.
We can also send a Power Point Video Presentation to help in getting approvals
Motoport is also available to send employees to provide a presentation at your facility.