ADVENTURE 2 GORE TEX – BLACK
Combining motocross level protection with a boot that’s comfortable on or off the bike, the Adventure 2 GORE-TEX™ is an evolution of the ultimate adventure boot!
- The ultimate Adventure boot combines Sidi’s best touring and off road features into an effective adventure boot design!
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Tongue in groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
- Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction along with Cordura.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze.
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a Hook and Loop Closure secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel.
- Cambrelle® lining.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot.
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility.
Available in sizes: 39 – 48
* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.