* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Aero- Tex Rain Pant
The Aero-Tex Rain Pant is the only motorcycle rain pant we know of, made in the USA. This is the most advanced Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable material. Gore-Tex and other breathable materials have a 20% or more plastic “Polyurethane” coating on the face fabric. Our new Aero-Tex Liner has no Polyurethane coating on the face fabric or nylon mesh inner liner. This rain jacket is more breathable in the warmer temperatures.
Our Aero-Tex Rain Jacket is guaranteed to be 100% Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable for the life of the garment.
This is the world's best Rain Pant! Only the highest quality materials are used.
The first Breathable Rain Pant with no Polyurethane coating on the face fabric. The Polyurethane (plastic) coating degrades the breath ability in the warmer temperatures. (See Polyurethane in Motoport Dictionary)
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
• Full Hydrophilic Mesh lined for comfort and ease in dressing and undressing. The new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining repels sweat/moisture and is comfortable directly against the skin. This lining also makes it easy to slide boots/shoes through without catching.
• The Aero-Tex Rain Pant is machine washable in warm water. This is important to keep the fabric breathable.
• Elastic waist section.
• Long 15 inch YKK zippers in legs to open wide for boot entry.
• All construction seams double stitched and then seam sealed on the inside.
• Alterations and custom sizing available for an additional charge.
• For proper sizing please provide: Height / Weight / Waist / Inseam from crotch to floor without shoes on. Also let us know if you intend to wear riding gear underneath or regular pants.
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
• Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color pants.
• Lifetime material warranty to stay 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable.
• Machine washable armor and all
• Repairs or alterations can be made.
• If the item is in stock, it can be shipped the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 PM California time Mon-Fri. If we need to make the pant average production to ship time is 7 to 14 Business days after placing the order.
• Motoport can make this pant for you in the exact size needed.
• We make the Aero-Tex Rain Pant here in the USA at our company in San Marcos, Calif.
• Most other rain pants are non breathable made with a plastic coated material. These non breathable rain pants have the same comfort as wearing a plastic bag. In many cases you can get wetter from sweating than exposing yourself to the rain.
• For warm weather you will stay dry and comfortable up to 85 F. If your sweating at 85 F or lower this means that the pant is dirty and needs to be washed to breath properly again.
• For cold weather the Aero-Tex Rain Pant will keep you 22 times warmer than the non breathable rain pants.