Features in Standard Jacket
- World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
- Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining covering the inside of the jacket. This new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining will wick away sweat and make the suit feel comfortable against the skin.
- The first jacket that will out perform any other riding gear for any type of riding, from riding off road to street riding.
- Two Velcro adjustments on sleeves and on bottom hem of jacket to keep a good fit with or without a liner.
- One inside chest pocket. Two zippered outside chest pockets. Two zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Stretch collar with polar fleece lined. Velcro adjustment.
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with additional Velcro strap.
- Full circumference Heavy Duty YKK Zipper to connect to a pant. Note: All waist cut jackets should zip to the pant to provide proper protection. Waist cut jackets can ride up the torso when riding or in a tumble.
- All zippers top quality YKK.
- All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched.
- 3M ASTM rated, Yellow Reflective. (Top Reflective Rating for long life, bright reflective performance.) 2″ Scotchlite Yellow Reflective in two layers across upper back, two layers across front upper chest and two layers around sleeves.
SIZING IS REQUIRED TO PLACE AN ORDER!
Please Provide ALL the Measurements Listed In the Links above in the box to the Left.
- Quad-Armor– A four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00. To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport’s crash studies click on “Must Read Articles”.
- We now have 3 different types of 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Aero-Tex Jacket Liners available:
- Aero-Tex Jacket Liner with no insulation. Riding temperature ranges from of 40 F to 85 F in comfort. $129.00
- Two part liner with zip out Thermoloft Insulation. Ride from -20F to 55F with the optional Two Part Aero-Tex Liner. Zip out the Thermoloft Insulation – it’s still 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable and ride from 40f to 85f in comfort. $189.00
- Aero-Tex Jacket Liner no insulation with zip in zip out Heated Jacket Liner. This is the ultimate in comfort for extreme cold weather riding. No other layering necessary. Remote controllers are necessary to adjust heat and plug into motorcycle. These are shown in the Accessories Section. Remove the liner completely and ride from 60f to 120f. $358.95
- Remove the liner completely and ride from 60f to 120f. See: “Why Remove the Aero-Tex Liner”, in Motoport’s Dictionary”l
- If sizing is a problem we can always alter the jacket.
- Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
- Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00.
- www.leatt-brace.com. We add a collar to the jacket that can be zipped on/off and the Leatt Neck Brace can be worn. We use a strong heavy duty YKK Zipper to attach the collar section when the brace is not being used. This custom collar has the same Polar Fleece on the inside with a stretch outside material. To see the Leatt Brace Collar CLICK HERE!
- Clear Velcro Pocket. 6” long and 4” wide. This pocket can be used for maps, identification to enter secure facilities or the thinner phones. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Zipper access to enter pocket. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $29.00
- Clear ID Pocket. 3” long and 4” wide. This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $19.00
CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
About Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Why is this better? It’s 10 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. See “Save Your Hide” to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength.
Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other Air Mesh Jackets and Pants are made of. All that Motoport has seen are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating. Polyester has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other Air Mesh jacket or pant is not safe. Motoport has seen many riders with permanent skin damage where the Polyurethane coating melted into the skin. (See Polyurethane in Motoport’s Dictionary.)
The new Air Mesh material has the highest tear strength of any motorcycle jacket ever made! 500 Denier Cordura (the best material companies use for overall construction will tear at 22lbs). The Air Mesh material tears at 1260lbs!! Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle. All the other nylon jackets and pants made can tear at a low speed tumble! If the best material of all other synthetic jacket/pants tears at 22 pounds, imagine how poor the seam strengths is!
Abrasion strengths of Polyester are not even close to adequate for riding a motorcycle on pavement. Click on “Save Your Hide” to see more on material strength.. Also Click on “Testimonials” to read stories about riders that love the Air Mesh Suits.
- Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jackets.
- To support the claims made by Motoport about Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber, and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
- IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
- This jacket is custom made to your exact size and measurements and cannot be returned. If the fit is a problem, Motoport can alter to correct sizing issues in 3 to 5 working days. If you gain or lose weight Motoport can always alter the suit. Call for more information about alteration.
- Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.
- Motoport manufactures this Suit at its factory in San Marcos, California, so repairs/alterations can be made quickly in house
Many police departments Motoport deals with, have troubles getting approval to change gear. Motoport can provide a document to present to Administration for getting the gear change approval. This document has been used by many departments and also has been studied and approved for use by an attorney. Please contact us if you would like to use this document.
Motoport can also provide a current list with contact names and phone numbers of the departments wearing Motoport’s police apparel. These departments have given us approval for other police to contact to verify Motoport’s claims and help with questions. Please contact us if you would like us to send this document.
We can also send a Power Point Video Presentation to help in getting approvals
Motoport is also available to send employees to provide a presentation at your facility.