New for 2017, A Sidi Design Series (S.D.S.) shoe, the Arcadia Tex was created by Sidi’s engineering/design team and is produced by outside suppliers.
- Rugged work boot look.
- Upper is constructed of a combination of double stitched leather, suede and Cordura panels.
- Internally padded to the top of the shoe for max comfort.
- Vented polyester lining.
- Non slip rubber lug sole.
- Internal outer ankle protective caps.
- Reinforced internal heel and toe areas.
- The Arcadia Tex features two different entry/egress systems. The rider can choose between the lace-up closure with steel Sidi eyelets or the zip closure with a Hook and Loop Closure flap at the top.
- Plush anti vibration system inner sole.
- Removable arch support pad.
- Double stitched leather shift pad.
- Rear of boot reflective pull tab.
Available in sizes: 40 – 46
Available in Colors : Black or Brown
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/motopor1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 34
* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.