• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: full knee/shin and full wrap-around thigh armor. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro-secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body than any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best overall coverage for impact protection. CLICK HERE to view the Tri-Armor.
• All outside pockets same as Levi Pockets
• All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched. (See Safety Lock Stitching in “Dictionary”). Five threads woven on the inside, three threads sewn over the top. Each individual thread has over 100 pound tear strength. Seam strength on the 1000 Denier Cordura Jeans is over 800lbs.
• Zipper fly with Velcro adjustable waist.
• Belt loops
• Zippers are top quality YKK. • Fully lined with a new Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that repels sweat/water to make the jacket more comfortable in hot humid weather, even when worn directly against the skin.
• Quad-Armor: Four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects full wrap around thigh and knee/shin. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. The perforated armor doesn’t make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the suit material away from the skin providing an air space, allowing the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the Tri-Armor. $129.00 To read more about Motoport’s crash studies click on “Must Read Articles”.
• Optional Hip Armor – Closed cell EVA perforated foam is sewn into the upper hip area. Motoport can’t use the Tri-Armor in the hip area. Anything thick or stiff will dig into the thighs when in a riding position. This hip armor is comfortable and adds significant impact protection to the upper hips. Hip Armor $49.00
• Recommended: The pant cuffs can be made with a zippered/Velcro closure. Standard jean cuffs can ride up the legs in a tumble. If the cuffs are not secured on the boots the knee armor can also fall down half way below the knee cap, when standing. Loose cuffs against the boots will also expose half the knee caps in a tumble. $29.00
• Note: If a waist-cut jacket is to be worn, the pant can be ordered with a maximum 13″ length zipper to connect with waist length Jacket. $29.00 Motoport can include the other side of the zipper on the pant that can be sewn into any waist-cut jacket, no charge. You could then take your jacket and have the zipper sewn on. We can sew this 13” zipper onto your jacket for $29.00
• Note: Full waist zippers cannot be used with the jean cut. It is not necessary to zip a 3/4 length jacket to any pant. If you want a full circumference zipper in a similar pant see the Police Jean.
• 1.5” or 1” Scotchlite Reflective stripe can be put down legs. $29.00
• Sacrum Tri-Armor $49.00
• Sacrum Quad-Armor. $75.00
• Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders are recommended for any long distance riders. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. $79.00
• Buckle Release Suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders are recommended for any long distance riders. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down $ 69.00
The 1000 Denier Cordura Street Jean is also available in Red, Blue, Bright Yellow. See all the 1000 Denier Cordura colors at the Ultra II Cordura Jacket. No additional charges for custom colors.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos. • These pants are custom made and they are non returnable. Alterations can be made if fit is a problem. Very large or tall sizes may require a custom fee.
Click on the link below to find your measurements and how to take them. These measurements are REQUIRED to place an order.
For Women’s Pant Sizing Guide Click Here.
For Men’s Jeans Sizing Guide Click Here.
Follow the instructions for marking your jeans; as you will need to send us the marked jeans so we can use them as a pattern. ( The jeans will be returned to you with your completed order)
Note: Denim jeans that stretch cannot be used as a pattern.