* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Sidi took their most popular touring features, blended them with their top off road features and created a high performance adventure boot for an affordable price. Technomicro based, it’s waterproof, breathable and comfortable all day long.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Membrane equipped to add a waterproof yet slightly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- Trockenfuss quality liner for quick sweat evaporation.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps combine with a Hook and Loop Closure upper closure for a secure fit and easy entry or exit.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum added protection.
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panel.
- Multi paneled arch and Achilles areas for maximum comfort.
- Larger reflective panel above the heel.
Available in sizes: 39 – 50
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.