• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor is all perforated and does not make the shirt warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the shirt away from the skin making an air space for the perforated armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
• Two 5 inch zipper intake vents on the sleeves with two 5 inch exhaust vents on the back for more comfort even when riding slow with no air flow in hot weather.
• Two upper front zip pockets, plus two zip hand warmer pockets. One inside zip pocket in the chest area is also provided.
• Velcro adjustments strap at the collar, two on each sleeve at the bicep and forearm, one at the wrist and one on each side of the waist.
• All zippers are top quality Heavy Duty YKK. Large full circumference YKK waist zipper included that is made to zip a pant to the jacket. Note: All waist cut jackets should zip to the pant for proper protection. Waist cut jackets can ride up the torso both while riding or in a tumble.
Note: It is important to match the same zipper on the pant to the jacket. If you have a Motoport pant please let us know the size and length of the waist zipper to connect to the jacket. If you have another pant that will zip to the Riva Jacket the chance that it will match our zipper is extremely slim. We can sew our zipper on your pant for $29.00. We can also send you the zipper that would be sewn onto your pant no charge.
• All construction seams Safety Lock Stitched that provide over 2000LBS tear strength.
• Our GP-2 Stretch Jacket is fully lined with breathable Hydrophilic Mesh Lining. The Hydrophilic Lining is designed to wick away sweat making the jacket comfortable to wear against the skin.
SIZING IS REQUIRED TO PLACE AN ORDER!
• Quad-Armor – Four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00. To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport’s crash test studies click on “Must Read Articles”.
• 3M 1.5″ Gray Scotchlite reflective across the back. $29.00
• 3M 1.5″ Gray Scotchlite reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• 3M 3″ Gray Scotchlite reflective across the back $39.00
• 3M Two 1″ Gray Scotchlite reflective bands in the upper bicep area on both arms $29.00
• 3M 1.5″ Bright Yellow Scotchlite reflective across back $29.00
• 3M 1.5″ Bright Yellow Scotchlite reflective down sleeves $29.00
• 3M 3″ Bright Yellow Scotchlite reflective across back $39.00
• 3M Two 1″ Bright Yellow reflective bands around upper bicep area on both arms $29.00
•We now have 3 different types of 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Aero-Tex Jacket Liners available:
1. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner with no insulation. Riding temperature ranges from of 40 F to 85 F in comfort. $129.00
2. Two part liner with zip out Thermoloft Insulation. Ride from -20F to 55F with the optional Two Part Aero-Tex Liner. Zip out the Thermoloft Insulation, it’s still 100%Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable and ride from 40f to 85f in comfort. $189.00
3. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner no insulation with zip in zip out Heated Jacket Liner. This is the ultimate in comfort for extreme cold weather riding. No other layering necessary. $358.95 Note: Remote controllers are necessary to adjust heat and plug into motorcycle. These are shown in the Accessories Section.
• Remove the liner completely and ride from 60f to 120f.
• Small sleeve pocket for quick access to keys or change. $19.00
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Name, other contact info, blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00
• Velcro on Reflective.
• Clear Velcro Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $29.00
• Clear ID Pocket. (4” long and 3” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $19.00.
About materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber.
The GP-2 Stretch Jacket is made in house with the racing grade four-way Stretch. This is the only synthetic material approved for road racing. See: “Save Your Hide” for materials Tear and Abrasion strength.
• Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jackets.
• To support the claims made by Motoport about materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber, and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing , this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT)Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber.AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.
Note: The GP-2 style can also be made into a Air Mesh Jacket for $20.00 less. You should consider the Riva Mesh or Motoport Air Mesh Jackets, both similar waist cut models, for the following reasons:
1. If you ride in temps over 90f in traffic at slow speeds or if you ride in temps over 90f with a windshield/fairing.
2. If you ride off road at temps over 85f.
3. If you’re the type person that has a problem with heat when riding.
4. The Stretch is the best jacket to wear in dry hot weather on a bike with little or no windshield.
This jacket is made in house by Motoport custom made in your size. If you gain or lose weight Motoport can alter the jacket. If you crash and the jacket needs repair Motoport can fix it quickly. (Usually in 7 to 10 working days repairs/alterations can be made.) No matter what size you wear Motoport can make it for you! In some cases custom charges will apply. If you have any other questions please call: 800-777-6499 or E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org