* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Motoport ¼ Zip Aero-Tex Rain Jacket
The Motoport ¼ Zip Aero-Tex Rain Jacket is the one of the two motorcycle specific rain jackets we hand make in the USA.
This is the most advanced Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable material.
Gore-Tex and other breathable materials have a 20% or more plastic “Polyurethane” coating on the face fabric.
Our new Aero-Tex Liner has no Polyurethane coating on the face fabric or nylon mesh inner liner.
This rain jacket is more breathable in the warmer temperatures.
Our Aero-Tex Rain Jacket is guaranteed to be 100% Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable for the life of the garment. Even at speeds over 100mph our Aero-Tex Jacket will keep you dry and warm even in colder temperatures.
(See Aero-Tex in the Motoport Dictionary)
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
- The ¼ main zip design and hand warmer pockets give this jacket a stylish look good enough to wearon and off the bike.
- All construction seams double stitched and seam sealed on the inside.
- Velcro adjustment in the collar and base of the hem on both sides and wrists.
- Two large hand warmer front pockets.
- Heavy duty YKK water resistant zippers all around.
- Polar Fleece lined inside collar.
- Machine Washable.
- Custom made to order.
- Scotchlite reflective can be added for a additional cost.
- Standard Colors: red/black, blue/black, Dark yellow/black, all black, hi-viz/black
Note: Custom sizes or colors are non returnable. If sizing is a problem, we can always alter the jacket.
Please let us know what type of apparel will be worn under jacket.
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fitting jacket.
For riders that require custom sizing please call 800-777-6499 or email.
- Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jacket.
- Guaranteed to be 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable for the life of the jacket. More Information
- Machine washable.
- Repairs or alterations can be made.