The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber.
• Made in the USA
•One side of the Bag is made with Stretch . This material is water resistant and if left facing up in the rain, all the gear inside the bag will be dry. The other side of the bag is made with Mesh. The Mesh and Stretch are far stronger than leather. Almost impossible to cut and the entire bag weighs less than a pound.
• A strong Velcro flap closes up the bag.. One Stainless Steel ring is on each side of the bag. After closing the Velcro flap, the two rings go together and lock on the motorcycle. When the rings are together the Velcro closure cannot be opened.
• Bag can be secured on any motorcycle helmet lock. Cable Lock, Combination or Pad Lock can also be used to lock the bag anywhere on the motorcycle. (When using the helmet lock on motorcycle, no extra lock is needed.)
• Motoport has two Bag sizes. One, that is large enough to fit up to a 4XL, 3/4 length jacket, 4XL size pant along with both the jacket liners/pant liner and other items. (45″X25″X3″) The other bag is designed to fit two complete jackets/pants and liners along with gloves or other items. (45″X25″X6″)
• Velcro secured pocket on the inside of the bag to hold gloves or other miscellaneous items.
• When not in use, the Gear Bag folds down into a very small space.
• Each individual thread used for sewing the seams has over a 100 pound tear strength. Five threads are woven on the inside seams of the bag. (Safety Lock Stitched) Triple needle stitching on the top of the seam. Even if the three threads on the outside seam are cut we still have 5 threads woven on the inside of the same seam. All the seams on the bag have more than 2000 pounds of seam strength.
• Bag is made with a strong handle to allow for ease when carrying the suits. Two complete suits in the bag are much easier to carry than one jacket/pant not put into the bag.
• The Gear Bag keeps apparel clean and dry instead of exposure to the elements when left out.
•The new Gear Bag can be used for many different purposes when on a long trip or even at home.
• Machine Washable
Note: Two large helmets can also be put into either bag. Sections are made at the end of the bag to allow helmets to fit.