- 3. Riders would wear Motoport’s first Racing Gloves for approximately 50,000 to 100,000 miles and then the lining inside the glove would actually wear out. The entire outer shell of the glove was still in great shape. Now on all our current Racing Gloves we use a new material that will not wear out and provide up to three times or more the life span of our past nylon linings. This new lining material is the same used to make Motoport’s Motor Duty Shirts for police. NanoSphere, 3 Times Dry, Cold Black, http://www.schoeller-textiles.com/en/technologies/3xdry.html This new technology allows the moisture to spread out, drying quickly keeping the rider’s hands cooler in hot weather. This new lining is thin and also has an incredible tear strength of up to 1000 pounds.
• Rated for most riders from 50F to 120F. Many of our customers with heated grips will use this glove even for cold winter riding. This is the most versatile motorcycle glove ever made.
• Entire glove is made from Stretch, providing the highest tear/abrasion strength of any motorcycle glove ever made. Extra layers of a new blended material in the palm, inside fingers and over the top of the knuckles. This new blend is 10 times stronger than the best leather.
• Stronger stitched seams than any other motorcycle glove ever made.
- TPU Molded Ram Air Injection to cover knuckles that provide not only great impact protection, it also channels air into the glove to cool down the top of the hand and fingers.
- NanoSphere, 3 Times Dry, Cold Black lining. This is by far the best lining used for any glove in history.
• Gloves will stay on in a tumble. Velcro cinch on the wrist and forearms with along gauntlet. These gloves are made to wear under the sleeve cuffs on the majority of touring style jackets. Can be worn over the cuffs of road racing/sport bike style jackets.
• Provides more comfort in hot weather than any glove ever made.
If you still can’t justify spending $169.0 0 on a motorcycle glove, please read:
A. First time you crash the protection the Racing Glove provides will more than pay for itself. What are your hands worth?
B. The Racing Glove will last 5 times or more longer than the best leather gloves.
If you want the best, most comfortable motorcycle glove ever made, this is it. If you have problems now with gloves try out the New Racing Glove. It will be the best investment ever made on a motorcycle glove.
Place the order on our web site or give us a call. 800-777-6499
There are three ways to find the best fitting glove:
- Click on this link and follow the steps: Glove Sizing Guide.
- Trace your hand on a piece of paper. Draw one to five inches from a ruler both horizontally and vertically on the same page. Write your name on the paper with the type of glove. Scan tracing to: email@example.com.Note: Scans appear to us in a different size than sent. Marking from a ruler helps us to scale the tracing. Also please do not send photos of the tracing a actual scan is required.