Some riders comment that they don’t like the outer shell getting wet when the waterproof liner is on the inside. The uncoated outer suit material completely dries in less than five minutes when riding. With the majority of other suits the outer Polyurethane coated shell gets wet before hitting the waterproof membrane. The Polyurethane traps the water, sometimes taking hours to dry.
Some riders comment that they don’t want to have to remove the suit to put on the liner. I don’t know of any riders that put on a rain suit before it starts to rain. Trying to put a rain suit over a one piece suit that is wet is by far more difficult than simply removing the suit in seconds. Stepping into the one piece liner, not necessary to remove boots, pants or shirt underneath, and then putting on the Ultra Trek Suit over the liner.
Another reason to wear the liner underneath is that the waterproof membrane breathes much better when it is closer to the skin. Our long distant riders love wearing the Aero-Tex Liners in a sleeping bag at night or when walking around the campground during cold nights.
- 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable guaranteed for the life of the garment.
- The best YKK Zippers.
- A three way flap seal covering the main entry zipper and left leg zipper, making it impossible for water to enter even at speeds over 100mph
- High quality fleece lined neck
- Liner can be worn by itself when riding or off the bike.
- Liner zips into the suit and can be left in for 7 or more months of the year in most parts of the country. Snap loops connect sleeves and cuffs of the suit.
- Custom alteration available.
- Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin.
- Machine Washable.
We don’t need any measurements when this liner is purchased with a one piece suit. If you have purchased a one piece suit from Motoport we will have all the measurements necessary for approximately 18 months after the purchase. If it has been more than 18 months since the purchase of the one piece suit, you will need to ship back the suit for us to measure. Please let us know if you purchased our one piece suit more than 18 months ago and we will provide the shipping details to return your suit for measuring.
- Guaranteed for the life of the garment to be Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable.
- Machine washable.
- Repairs or alterations can be made.
- Motoport makes this suit for you to the exact size.
- Designed to be worn over clothes or with just under wear on.