- Air Mesh Jacket standard color combinations: black, black/yellow, blue/black, gray/black, red/black and bright hi-viz/black. Many different color combinations can be made. To See the colors CLICK HERE!!
- Air Mesh colors: black, red, blue, yellow, gray, KTM/Harley orange and high viz.
- Stretch colors: black, red, blue, dark blue, gray, dark green, light brown and bright yellow.
- Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available. Features That Come with the Jacket Standard
- World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. On duty officers wearing a vest will remove the chest and back armor. When riding off duty officers will put back in the chest and back protector. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
- Two Velcro adjustments on sleeves and on bottom hem of jacket to keep a good fit with or without a liner.
- One inside chest pocket, two zippered outside chest pockets. Two zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Velcro secured polar fleece lined collar.
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with additional Velcro strap.
- All zippers top quality YKK.
- All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched providing over 2000 pound seam strength.
- 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective across back is standard. Fully lined with a new Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that repels sweat and water. This makes the jacket more comfortable in hot/humid weather. Here are more reasons to make the Air Mesh Jacket part of an officers daily apparel:
- Very difficult to cut/tear even with a sharp knife.
- Will last 10 times longer or more than a wool/cotton shirt.
- Will not fade like cotton/wool pants.
- Sets proper example with the public for police wearing correct motorcycle apparel.
- When amortized over a 7 year period will save the department/riders serious money.
- Will save the tax payers/city untold thousands in hopital/disability payments when riders have protection in crashes.
- Will save riders pain/loss of work when injuries are prevented.
- Pant can be used for personal riding.
- In many cities with tight budgets the apparel is owned by the city and when riders leave, the gear is used again for new riders. Many times in the past we have altered the gear to fit another officer
- 1” Black Reflective across back, no charge
- 2” Black Reflective across back, no charge
- 3” Black Reflective across back $12.00
- 1” Black Reflective down sleeves $29.00
- 3M 3″ Scotchlite bright yellow reflective across back. $10.00
- 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite bright yellow reflective across back. No charge.
- 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite bright yellow reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
- 3M 1.5″ gray Scotchlite reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
- Two 3M 1” Yellow Scotchlite bands around upper bicep area. $29.00
- Two 3M 1” Yellow Scotchlite bands around upper bicep area. $29.00
- Small zippered pocket on the sleeve for quick access to keys or change. $19.00 (See photos)
- Pen Holder Pocket that will hold two pens $19.00
- Sew on patches $5.00 each
- Velcro on patches $7.50 each
- Aero-Tex Jacket Liner with no insulation. Riding temperature ranges from of 40 F to 85 F in comfort. $129.00
- Two part liner with zip out Thermoloft Insulation. Ride from -20F to 55F with the optional Two Part Aero-Tex Liner. Zip out the Thermoloft Insulation – it’s still 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable and ride from 40f to 85f in comfort. $189.00
- Velcro on Reflective. $69.00
- Clear Velcro Pocket is 6” long and 4” wide. This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $29.00
- Clear ID Pocket 4” long and 3” wide. This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $19.00.
Why is this better? Air Mesh material is 10 times stronger than new competition grade leather and less than half the weight. See “Save Your Hide” to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength. Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other Air Mesh Jackets and Pants are made of. All that Motoport has seen are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating. Polyester materials will have a short life span when exposed to UV rays. Polyester also has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other Air Mesh jacket or pant is not safe. Motoport has seen many riders with permanent skin damage where the Polyurethane coating melted into the skin. (See Polyurethane in Motoport’s Dictionary) The new Air Mesh material has the highest tear strength of any motorcycle jacket ever made! 500 Denier Cordura (the best material on a few other companies use for overall construction will tear at 22lbs). The Air Mesh material tears at 1260lbs!! Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle.
All the other nylon jackets and pants made can tear at a low speed tumble! If the best material of all other synthetic jacket/pants tears at 22lbs. imagine how poor the seam strength is! Motoport Safety Lock Stitches all of the construction seams that will provide more than 2000lbs. of strength. Abrasion strengths of Polyester are not even close to adequate for riding a motorcycle on pavement. Click on “Save Your Hide” to see more on material strength. Also Click on “Testimonials” to read stories about riders that love the Air Mesh Suits. Warranty
- Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jackets.
- To support the claims made by Motoport about,materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing , this garment has a 7-year warranty.
- IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
Many police departments Motoport deals with, have troubles getting approval to change gear. Motoport can provide a document to present to Administration for getting the gear change approval. This document has been used by many departments and also has been studied and approved for use by an attorney. Please contact us if you would like to use this document.
Motoport can also provide a current list with contact names and phone numbers of the departments wearing Motoport’s police apparel. These departments have given us approval for other police to contact to verify Motoport’s claims and help with questions. Please contact us if you would like us to send this document.
We can also send a Power Point Video Presentation to help in getting approvals
Motoport is also available to send employees to provide a presentation at your facility.