- World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that covers: Full wrap around thigh and knee shin. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the pant Tri-Armor.
- Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin. Note: All the current black Stretch is made with a new invention called “Cold Black”. The new black color made with this Cold Black stays 15 Degrees cooler than the previous black color. When touching the material it is actually feels cold. The Cold Black is in the dye of the material and will always work.
- The Police Air pant averages 2 to 4 lbs. lighter than leather pants.
- Two zippered outside upper hip pockets.
- A four inch waist stretch panel that makes putting on pants easier, and provides a comfortable fit. This feature is important especially during long races or rides.
- Extra strength waist fastening system (a feature the police wanted), just like the Ultra II Series Pant. Zip up the crotch zipper. Push together the quick release adjustable buckle at the waist and then fold over the embroidered motorcycle flap. Flap closes with rubber coated snaps. This waist fastening system won’t scratch your tank and will keep the pant on in case of a tumble. This makes putting on pants easier, and provides a comfortable fit.
- Leg cuff zippers with Velcro closures that lock the zippers in place. Standard cuffs tuck into the boots.
- Heavy duty fly zipper with Velcro closure.
- All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched with five threads woven on the inside, triple stitched over the top. Each thread has over 100lbs. tear strength. THE POLICE PANT HAS OVER 2000LBS. SEAM STRENGTH.
- All zippers are YKK. Options
- Quad-Armor A four layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects full knee/shin and full wrap around thigh armor. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $129.00 To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport’s crash studies click on “Must Read Articles“.
- The Police Air Mesh Pant is worn inside the boot or can be ordered to have zip/Velcro cuffs outside the boot. The optional Zip/Velcro cuff to go over the boot is $29.00.
- Cargo pockets $19.00 each.
- 1.5” Scotchlite Reflective on the outside of legs $29.00 (Pants with over the boot cuffs only.)
- 1.5″ Scotchlite Reflective in bright yellow on the outside of both legs $29.00 (Pants with over the boot cuffs only.)
- Velcro patches for knee sliders. $19.00
- Sacrum Tri-Armor $49.00 • Sacrum Quad-Armor $75.00
- Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders are strongly recommended for all long distance riders. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. $79.00
- Buckle Release Suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders are strongly recommended for all long distance riders. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down $ 69.00
- No logo on belt flap.
About materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Why is this better? The Stretch used for the entire back panel of the pant, is 5 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. The entire front panel is made with Mesh that is 10 times stronger than the best new competition grade leather. See “Save Your Hide” to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength.
The Police Air Mesh Pant has the highest tear strength over any other brand of motorcycle pant ever made! Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle.
The best competition grade leather tears at 110 pounds. In many cases just after a few months of use the leather looses tear/abrasion strength and can tear/abrade at a low speed tumble! Each time leather gets wet and dries the material can lose up to 20% tear/abrasion strength. Even after ten years of use the Police pant maintains it original tear/abrasion strength. Click on “Testimonials” to read stories about riders that love the Suits.
- Stretch colors: black, gray, red, blue and bright yellow.
- Mesh colors: black, gray, red, blue, dark yellow, hi-viz .
- CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
- Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available. Warranty
- To support the claims made by Motoport about,materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
- IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
- This pant is custom made to your exact size and measurements and cannot be returned. If the fit is a problem, Motoport can alter to correct sizing issues in 3 to 5 working days. If you gain or lose weight Motoport can always alter the pant. Call for more information about alteration.
Many police departments Motoport deals with, have troubles getting approval to change gear. Motoport can provide a document to present to Administration for getting the gear change approval. This document has been used by many departments and also has been studied and approved for use by an attorney. Please contact us if you would like to use this document.
Motoport can also provide a current list with contact names and phone numbers of the departments wearing Motoport’s police apparel. These departments have given us approval for other police to contact to verify Motoport’s claims and help with questions. Please contact us if you would like us to send this document.
We can also send a Power Point Video Presentation to help in getting approvals
Motoport is also available to send employees to provide a presentation at your facility.