• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining covering the inside of the jacket. This new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining will wick away sweat and make the suit feel comfortable against the skin.
• No Polyurethane coating on the face fabric allows the rider to go up even warmer in temperatures before needing to remove the liner.
• Rubber coated snaps.
• 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective across back
• Four front pockets plus 2 hand warmer pockets along with inside zippered chest pocket
• Zippered cuffs with Velcro closure along with a Velcro adjustment at waist
• YKK zippers throughout.
• Universal full circumference Heavy Duty YKK zipper, on the inside waist area, included that will attach jacket to pant. Note: Waist cut jackets should always be zipped into the pant. Waist cut jackets can ride up the torso when riding or when in a tumble. We can include the zipper side that would be sewn into the pant no charge. If you have purchased a pant from us, let us know so we can match up the correct zipper size. If you need to install the zipper on your current pant let us know and we can provide shipping instructions. Cost for Motoport to sew the matching zipper on the pant is $29.00.
• Safety Lock stitched seams (Five threads woven on the inside triple stitched over the top). Motoport uses a bonded nylon thread that has over 100lbs. tear strength. All critical seams have over 600lbs. tear strength.
• Quad-Armor Four layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00 To read more about Motoport’s crash studies click on “Must Read Articles”.
• 1.5″ Scotchlite down the outside of both sleeves for $29.00.
• Small zip pocket on sleeve (quick access to remote, keys or change for toll roads). This small pocket should be placed on the right sleeve (throttle arm), to ensure the rider maintains control while moving. $19.00
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch Kevlar panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $29.00
• Velcro on Reflective.
• www.leatt-brace.com. We add a collar to the jacket that can be zipped on/off and the Leatt Neck Brace can be worn. We use a strong heavy duty YKK Zipper to attach the collar section when the brace is not being used. This custom collar has the same Polar Fleece on the inside with a Stretch Kevlar outside material. To see the Leatt Neck Brace CLICK HERE.
• Clear Velcro ID Pocket (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Zip access to enter pocket. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $29.00
• Clear ID Pocket ( 6” long and 4” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $19.00
For riders that require custom sizing (don’t fit into standard sizes), please call 800-777-6499 or email email@example.com .
Riva AX Cordura Jacket in 1000 Denier is available in black, red/black, blue/black and yellow/black. To see all the 1000 Denier Cordura colors see: Ultra II Cordura Jacket 1000 Denier
• Motoport has had people interested in a jacket similar to the Riva AX made with the four-way stretch Kevlar material. In the Kevlar Section see Riva AX Kevlar Jacket. The Riva is also available in a 620 Denier Cordura along with Mesh Kevlar.
• To place the order Motoport charges 50%. The other 50% plus shipping is charged when the order goes out. Outside California, no taxes are charged.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.
• Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!