100% Calf Skin leather glove that is perfect for summer touring.
• Palm and thumb area has two layers of leather for protection.
• Leather stretch panel located above the wrist.
• Medium length gauntlet.
• Pre-shaped fingers.
• Double stitched.
Place the order on our web site or give us a call. (800-777-6499 for USA and Canada) Or call 760-752-1048.
There are two ways to find the best fitting glove:
1. Click on this link and follow the steps:
Glove Sizing Guide.
2. Trace your hand on a piece of paper. Draw one to five inches from a ruler on the same page. Write your name on the paper with the type of glove. Fax tracing to: 760-752-9317. Note: Faxes appear to us in a different size than sent. Marking from a ruler helps us to scale the tracing.
* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.