The Airtech Evo Gore-Tex Boots are made in Italy by TCX, the finest boot makers. The Airtech Boot is able to guarantee users maximum protection and the highest levels of performance. TCX has a history of innovations: the Torsion Control System™ patent, used in racing and off road biking and the Metatarsal Control System®, which has for years been an important reference point in the motorcycle sector.
This is our most versatile boot. With all the micro injected inserts for breathing it is our best boot in hot weather. The Gore-Tex Lining make the Airtech boot work the same in cold weather compared to our other Gore-Tex Boots.
Comfort Fit System (CFS)
• TCX products in the Touring Range are manufactured using techniques that ensure a high quality fit: the Comfort Fit System (“form molding”), through which the upper is shaped on a mold that reproduces the anatomy of the human foot.
High performance Touring Sole
• Touring Range models have a high-tech sole in a single density compound that is highly resistant to oil and hydrocarbons. The mixed tread pattern gives excellent, safe, reliable grip in every part of the sole for all conditions.
Gore-Tex Membrane® with XCR® Product Technology
• XCR® is an acronym for Extended Comfort Range: all year indoor comfort and outdoor protection, extremely breathable to prevent feet from overheating, optimum heat conductivity and excellent moisture management.
• Upper: leather and breathable AIR TECH material with micro injected inserts
• Lining: XCR™ GORE-TEX ® membrane to increase breathability
• Protections: rubber ANTI IMPACT formed protection, micro injected shift pad; shin plate, reinforced heel counter
• Color: Black
• Sole: touring sole, oil and petrol resistant with specific grip area
• Sizes: EU 36-48 US 6-13