* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
TCX AirTech Evo Gore-Tex Boot
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
The Airtech Evo Gore-Tex Boots are made in Italy by TCX, the finest boot makers. The Airtech Boot is able to guarantee users maximum protection and the highest levels of performance. TCX has a history of innovations: the Torsion Control System™ patent, used in racing and off road biking and the Metatarsal Control System®, which has for years been an important reference point in the motorcycle sector.
This is our most versatile boot. With all the micro injected inserts for breathing it is our best boot in hot weather. The Gore-Tex Lining make the Airtech boot work the same in cold weather compared to our other Gore-Tex Boots.
Comfort Fit System (CFS)
• TCX products in the Touring Range are manufactured using techniques that ensure a high quality fit: the Comfort Fit System (“form molding”), through which the upper is shaped on a mold that reproduces the anatomy of the human foot.
High performance Touring Sole
• Touring Range models have a high-tech sole in a single density compound that is highly resistant to oil and hydrocarbons. The mixed tread pattern gives excellent, safe, reliable grip in every part of the sole for all conditions.
Gore-Tex Membrane® with XCR® Product Technology
• XCR® is an acronym for Extended Comfort Range: all year indoor comfort and outdoor protection, extremely breathable to prevent feet from overheating, optimum heat conductivity and excellent moisture management.
• Upper: leather and breathable AIR TECH material with micro injected inserts
• Lining: XCR™ GORE-TEX ® membrane to increase breathability
• Protections: rubber ANTI IMPACT formed protection, micro injected shift pad; shin plate, reinforced heel counter
• Color: Black
• Sole: touring sole, oil and petrol resistant with specific grip area
• Sizes: EU 36-48 US 6-13