SIZING IS REQUIRED TO PLACE AN ORDER!
Please Provide ALL the Measurements Listed In the Links above in the box above and to the Left.
• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The perforated armor doesn’t make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the suit material away from the skin providing an air space, allowing the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
• Will not conduct cold or heat like leather or nylon so even black works great for hot weather. No venting necessary, the entire jacket is a vent. Once the Aero-Tex Liners are worn underneath, the jacket works great for cold/wet weather. When the optional Aero-Tex Liners are installed in the Ultra II Air Mesh Jacket there is no difference in cold/wet weather compared to any of our other jackets.
• 3-8 pounds lighter than leather. Does not shrink or harden or need conditioning. Tear/Abrasion strength will remain strong ever after many years of riding. Leather can lose up to 20% of it’s tear abrasion strength each time it gets wet and dries.
• Water resistant. After a rainfall the jacket will dry in minutes when riding. Wearing the optional Aero-Tex Liner the jacket is 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable.
• All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched. All construction seams have over 2000 pound strength. See Safety Lock
Stitching in Motoport Dictionary
• No Polyurethane coating. It is impossible to sweat in this jacket when moving at speeds of over 10 mph.
• All zippers top quality Heavy Duty YKK
• Four large outer front cargo pockets, one flat map pocket under the right chest pocket.
• Two hand warmer pockets on the outside edge of the lower cargo pockets.
• Two inside zip pockets. One inside pocket is located in the upper chest and another full wrap around pocket is located inside the back of the jacket. This large zip inside the back pocket is for a Camel Back or the optional liner or storage for other gear.
• Velcro adjustments on the lower back of the jacket. Two additional Velcro adjustments are located on bottom outside hem of the jacket.
• YKK zip closure sleeve cuffs with additional adjustable snaps.
• Stretch , Fleece lined adjustable snap collar.
• 3M 1.5″ Gray Scotchlite reflective across back along with a vertical 1.5” on the back of the collar, is standard. See Options for other sizes and colors of Reflective.
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin.
• Quad-Armor – a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00. To read more about Quad-Armor click on Must Read articles
• 3M 3″ Scotchlite reflective in bright yellow across the back. $10.00
• 3M 3″ Scotchlite gray reflective across back. $10.00
• 3M 1.5” Scotchlite bright yellow down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• 3M 1.5″ gray Scotchlite reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• Two 3M 1” Yellow Scotchlite bands around upper bicep area of both arms. $29.00
• Two 3M 1” Scotchlite gray bands around upper bicep area of both arms. $29.00
• Small zippered pocket on the sleeve for quick access to keys or change. $19.00 (See photo)
• Small pocket on the outside of the right chest pocket. Can be used for an I-Pod, change, ear plugs etc… $19.00
• We now have 3 different types of 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Aero-Tex Jacket Liners available:
1. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner with no insulation. Riding temperature ranges from of 40 F to 85 F in comfort. $129.00
2. Two part liner with zip out Thermoloft Insulation. Ride from -20F to 55F with the optional Two Part Aero-Tex Liner. Zip out the Thermoloft Insulation – it’s still 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable and ride from 40f to 85f in comfort. $189.00
3. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner no insulation with zip in zip out Heated Jacket Liner. This is the ultimate in comfort for extreme cold weather riding. No other layering necessary. Remote controllers are needed to adjust heat and plug into motorcycle. These are shown in the Accessories Section. Remove the liner completely and ride from 60f to 120f. $358.95
• Remove chest cargo pockets. (No charge)
• Remove lower cargo pockets. (No charge)
• Shorter or longer jacket lengths. (If jacket lengths are more than 2″ shorter or longer than our standard size jackets, a custom charge will apply.) With some riders a custom jacket length is necessary. Riders with long or short torso length please let us know. We can give directions on measuring for a perfect individual jacket length.
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Name, address, emergency contact, blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00
• Velcro on reflective
• Clear Velcro Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $29.
• Clear ID Pocket. (4” long and 3” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $19.00
• Add zipper to connect pant $29.00
About Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Why is this better? The Mesh is 10 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. See “Save Your Hide” to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength. The world’s first all season Marathon Air Mesh Jacket that will take you from -20F to 85F with optional two part Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable zip in Aero-Tex liner. Remove the liner and have a fully breathable jacket or pant that will take you from 60f to 120F. You don’t need two or three different riding outfits for different weather. The Ultra II Air Mesh jacket is great for any weather.
See: Why remove the Aero Tex in Motoport’s Dictionary. Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other Air Mesh Jackets and Pants are made of. All that Motoport has seen are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating. Polyester has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other Air Mesh jacket or pant is not safe. We have seen many riders with permanent skin damage where the Polyurethane coating melted into the skin. When Polyurethane melts, skin grafts are required to fix the damage. Plastic melting into the skin doesn’t heal. (See Polyurethane in Motoport’s Dictionary)
The new Ultra II Air Mesh material has the highest tear strength of any motorcycle jacket ever made! 500 Denier Cordura (the best material companies use for overall construction will tear at 22lbs). The Air Mesh material tears at 1260lbs!! Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle. All the other nylon jackets and pants made can tear at a low speed tumble! If the best material of all other synthetic jacket/pants tears at 22 pounds, imagine how poor the seam strength is! No other leather suit or synthetic suit has proper seam strength. Motoport Safety Lock Stitches all of the construction seams that will provide more than 2000 pounds of tear strength.
Abrasion strengths of Polyester are not even close to adequate for riding a motorcycle on pavement. Click on “Save Your Hide” to see more on material strength. Also click on “Testimonials” to read stories about riders that love the Air Mesh Suits.
• Ultra II Mesh/Stretch standard combination colors: black, red/black, blue/black, yellow/black, gray/black, KTM orange/black, hi-viz/black. Many different color combinations can be made.
• Mesh colors: black, red, blue, gray, dark yellow, KTM orange and hi-viz.
• Stretch colors: black, red, blue, gray and bright yellow. These Stretch panels are used in the back shoulder pleats, inside of sleeves.
• CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Neck / Chest / Sleeve Length / Waist.. (No jacket or pant sizes.) For riders that are not a standard size we will request more measurements after you provide the measurements shown in the link below.
Click on the link below to find your measurements and how to take them. These measurements are REQUIRED to place an order. For a proper fit it is important to follow the instructions as shown in the link below.
To support the claims made by Motoport about Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber , and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
The Ultra II Air Mesh Jackets are made here in the USA in house by Motoport.
Never once has Motoport ever needed to replace any of the Jackets Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber after a crash. Motoport can repair or alter the jacket in approximately 7 to 10 working days.
Note: You can be put on the calendar to get your jacket sooner without color choice or sizing. Motoport would charge 50% on a credit card the other 50% when the order is shipped. If you change your mind before we start on the jacket we refund 100% of the deposit.
NOTE: Motoport has had people interested in making a touring style Ultra II Jacket in a sport touring waist cut style. This jacket has all the same features as the Ultra II Jacket in a sport waist cut design. (See the Riva Jacket or the Air Mesh Jacket for similar styling in a waist cut design.)
• Machine washable Tri-Armor and all.
• Alterations or complete custom sizing available.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos