The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber.
The Ultra Trek Air Mesh Suit is made 100% in the USA, custom for any size rider. After many requests Motoport finally made a one-piece Air Mesh Suit. There is no other one-piece suit that even compares. Motoport’s Mesh is 10 times stronger than the best leather. Many riders think that the Air Mesh works well only in hot weather. With the optional Aero-Tex One Piece Suit Liner, now you have a great suit for cold/wet weather. Put suit on or take off in seconds. Wear clothing or even Lycra/Polyester shorts/long sleeve shirts on hot days. This is the first one-piece synthetic suit made with no Polyurethane coating on the inside—no worries about the suit melting into the skin when taking a tumble.
- Air Mesh Jacket standard color combinations: black, black/yellow, blue/black, gray/black and bright hi-viz/black. Many different color combinations can be made. To See the colorsCLICK HERE !!
- Air Mesh colors: black, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow, gray,dark green, and high viz.
- Stretch colors: black, red, blue, gray,dark green,tan and bright yellow.
- Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
Features on Standard Suit
• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms chest, full wrap around thigh and knee/shin. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The armor doesn’t make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the suit material away from the skin, providing an air space. This air space allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
• New Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that covers the full inside of the suit. This Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining wikes away sweat and is more comfortable directly against the skin.
• Double layers of material in the butt section.
• Full length heavy duty YKK zipper for the main opening that runs from the neck all the way down to the foot. The left leg has a long zipper that opens up to above the knee. Step in and out of suit in seconds. No need to remove boots shoes or any clothes. Riders wearing motocross boots or large street boots in some cases will have to remove the left boot only.
• All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched. Five threads woven on the inside and triple stitched over the top. Each individual thread has over 100 pound tear strength. No other motorcycle garment made has even close to the seam strength. With the Safety Lock Stitched Mesh the seam strength is over 2000lbs.
• Four pockets in front along with two large leg cargo pockets. Two inside chest pockets. Quick access to inside pant pockets from zippered/Velcro pockets on upper hips.
• Velcro adjustment straps above the waist to insure proper fit with or without clothes underneath.
• Material is very water resistant and dries in minutes after a rainfall or washing.
• 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective across back.
• Quad-Armor – A four-layer system that has the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back, chest, full wrap around thighs and knee/shin. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $388.00. To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport’s crash studies click on “Must Read Articles”.
• Small sleeve pocket for quick access to keys or change. $19.00
• 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• Single layer EVA, sewn in perforated Hip Armor $49.00. Thicker or stiffer armor in the upper hip area will dig into the thighs when in a riding position.
• Aero-Tex One Piece Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Liner makes this a four-season suit. Wearing hi-tech thermal underwear with the liner zipped in -20f. to 50f.. Regular street clothes with the liner zipped in 35f. to 80f.. With lycra/spandex shorts/shirt without liner 65f. to120f.. This liner can be put on or taken off in seconds. Liner does not need to be zipped in for quick on off situations. In most areas, it is possible to leave the liner zipped in for 7 or more months of the year. The liner is thin and can be folded up small for storage. See the “Aero-Tex One Piece Suit Liner in the RAIN GEAR SECTION. Our Aero-Tex Liners have a Lifetime Guarantee. $199.00
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Blood type, allergies, name,address, emergency contact info, etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00.
• www.leatt-brace.com. We add a collar to the jacket that can be zipped on/off and the Leatt Neck Brace can be worn. We use a strong heavy duty YKK Zipper to attach the collar section when the brace is not being used. This custom collar has the same Polar Fleece on the inside with a Stretch outside material. To see the Leatt Neck Brace CLICK HERE.
• Clear Velcro Pocket. 6” long and 4” wide. This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Zipper access to enter pocket. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $29.
• Clear ID Pocket. 6” long and 4” wide. This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $19.
About Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Why is this better? The Mesh is 10 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. See “Save Your Hide” to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength. The world’s first all season 3/4 length Ultra II Air Mesh Jacket that will take you from 30F to 85F with optional Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable zip in Aero-Tex liner. Remove the liner and have a fully breathable suit that will take you from 60f to 120F. You don’t need two or three different riding outfits for different weather. The Ultra II Air Mesh jacket is great for any weather.
See: Why remove the Aero Tex in Motoport’s Dictionary. Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other Air Mesh Jackets and Pants are made of. All that Motoport has seen are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating. Polyester has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other Air Mesh jacket or pant is not safe. Motoport has seen many riders with permanent skin damage where the Polyurethane coating melted into the skin. (See Polyurethane in Motoport’s Dictionary.)
The new Ultra II Air Mesh material has the highest tear strength of any motorcycle apparel ever made! 500 Denier Cordura (the best material companies use for overall construction will tear at 22lbs). The Air Mesh material tears at 1260lbs!! Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle. All the other nylon jackets and pants made can tear at a low speed tumble! If the best material of all other synthetic jacket/pants tears at 22lbs. imagine how poor the seam strength is!
Abrasion strengths of Polyester are not even close to adequate for riding a motorcycle on pavement. Click on “Save Your Hide”to see more on material strength.. Also Click on “Testimonials” to read stories about riders that love the Air Mesh Suits.
• Stretch and Mesh combination colors: black, red/black, blue/black, gray/black, yellow/black, KTM orange and hi-viz/black. Many different color combinations can be made.
• Mesh and Stretch solid colors: black, red, blue, yellow, gray, KTM orange and high viz/bright yellow.
• Stretch colors: black, red, blue, gray and bright yellow.
• CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
We need all the measurements shown for a jacket/pant along with torso length. To determine correct torso length, measure from the base of the front neck (just below the Adam’s apple) down around the crotch, to the base of the neck in back (top of spine). These must be exact measurements, with only underwear on.)
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber , and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing , this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• This suit is custom made to your exact size and measurements and cannot be returned. If the fit is a problem, Motoport can alter to correct sizing issues in 3 to 5 working days. If you gain or lose weight Motoport can always alter the suit. Call for more information about alterations.
• Machine washable with armor and all.
• Stretch is located under the sleeve and down both sides of the entire body. Motoport also uses Stretch for the collar and pocket trim. The stretch is available in black, red, blue, gray and bright yellow. Many different color combinations can be made.
• After providing measurements Motoport can tell you if any custom charges apply and time to ship after placing the order. Motoport charges 50% when ordering and the other 50% plus shipping when the order is sent.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.
• Note: Motoport also makes a new One Piece Ultra Trek Cordura Suit in 1000 Denier for $699.00. The One Piece Suit is also available in all Stretch.