This is the strongest, most breathable one-piece nylon suit available. All of the Ultra Trek One Piece Suits are made in the USA custom, for any size rider.
The new 1000 Denier Cordura is soft and supple, yet still provides 5 times the tear strength as 500 Denier Cordura. The 1000 Denier is far softer and more comfortable to wear than any other Polyurethane coated 500 Denier suit.
The Ultra Trek is fully breathable, 1000 Denier Cordura that has no Polyurethane coating (See Polyurethane inMotoport’s Dictionary). It is the only one piece Cordura suit made that can be worn without clothes underneath. (No worries about the plastic Polyurethane coating melting into the skin.) The 1000 Denier is an open weave and breathes far better than Denim. Note: For more breathe-ability see the Ultra Trek One Piece Kevlar Suit. Motoport’s most breathable material is the Ultra Trek One Piece Air Mesh Kevlar Suit.
Repairs, custom sizes, alterations can be made
Get in and out of this suit in seconds! The full-length zipper extends from the neck down to right leg cuff. The left leg zips up to the crotch. There’s no need to remove clothes or boots.
• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms, chest, full wrap around thigh and knee/shin. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the suit Tri-Armor.
• 1.5″ Scotchlite Reflective on center of back collar and across the upper back shoulders 1.5” Reflective also down the outside of both legs
• All zippers top quality YKK. Main zipper connects just below the neck and zips down to close. Entire upper torso and right leg unzip. Left leg zips up to just below the crotch. No need to remove clothes, boots or shoes to get in and out of the suit in seconds. Some riders wearing motocross boots or large street boots may need to remove left boot only.
• Two upper chest cargo pockets with a flat map pocket under the right side pocket.
• Zippered pockets with a flap cover on each upper hip. These pockets allow you to reach through the suit into your pant pockets on the inside. Access quickly keys or change inside the pant worn underneath without removing suit.
• Velcro adjustment below chest.
• Large Velcro adjustment on the back side of the calves. This Velcro adjustment is 5” wide 10” long. It is important to snug the cuff up against the boots with the Velcro adjust, when in a riding position, the first time the suit is worn. This will keep the knee shin armor in place when standing or in a tumble.
• Stretch Kevlar Polar Fleece lined collar with rubber snap adjustment.
• Internal zipper that allow connecting the optional One Piece Aero-Tex Liner.
• Double layers of 1000 Denier Cordura in the butt area.
• Stretch Kevlar on the inside crotch area. This provides more comfort and allows easy lifting of the legs when getting on the motorcycle.
• Stretch Kevlar pleats in the back shoulders.
• One Piece Aero-Tex zip-in Liner – Make the suit work in all four seasons with the optional 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable liner, which can be put on (or taken off) in seconds. The liner can also be zipped in and left in the suit for 7 or more months of the year in most parts of the USA. The liner is very thin and can fold into a small space. Wearing this liner over regular street clothes will give you a comfortable temperature range from 35f to 85f. See liner description in the Rain Gear Section. $199.00
• Hip Armor – Single layer of Closed Cell EVA Foam that is perforated and sewn into the hip area. $49.00
• Quad-Armor Four layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back, chest, full wrap around thighs, knee/shin. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. To read more about Quad-Armor click on “Must Read Articles”. $388.00
• Additional Scotchlite can be added down the outside of both sleeves to the wrist for $29.00
• Small zip pocket on sleeve (quick access to remote, keys or change for toll roads). This small pocket should be placed on the right sleeve (throttle arm), to ensure the rider maintains control while moving. $19.00
• Clear Velcro ID Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. (Zipper access to enter pocket) Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $29.00
• Clear ID Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $19.00
• www.leatt-brace.com We add a collar to the jacket that can be zipped on/off and the Leatt Neck Brace can be worn. We use a strong heavy duty YKK Zipper to attach the collar section when the brace is not being used. This custom collar has the same Polar Fleece on the inside with a Stretch Kevlar outside material. To see the Leatt Neck Brace Collar CLICK HERE.
Colors available in 1000 Denier Cordura:
See all the 1000 Denier Cordura colors on the Ultra II Cordura Jacket 1000 Denier.
We need all the measurements shown for a jacket/pant along with torso length. To determine correct torso length, measure from the base of the front neck (just below the Adam’s apple) down around the crotch, to the base of the neck in back (top of spine). These must be exact measurements, with only underwear on.)
• Cordura suits have a 4-year warranty. All Kevlar blended suits have a 7-year warranty. If you crash in any of Motoport’s Kevlar blended suits and Motoport can’t repair the garment Motoport will give you a new one for free. No other company in the world has a guarantee like this!
• Machine washable, armor and all.
• Note: MOTOPORT IS ALSO CURRENTLY MAKING A NEW ONE PIECE ULTRA TREK AIR MESH KELVAR SUIT! $1,199.00 The same One Piece is also available made in all Stretch Kevlar $1,299.00
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.
• These suits are made custom one at a time here in house. They are non-returnable. If sizing is an issue Motoport can always alter the suit.