Sizing Guide For Men’s Jackets
3. Neck: Neck circumference at collar height or 2″ up from the base of neck.
4. Chest (actual): Do not inhale when measuring chest. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.
5. Waist (actual): Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.
6. Front Length: Front jacket length- is a Personal preference. Putting on anotherMotorcycle jacket (For reference purposes only) will help. Start from the base of the neck as shown, down the front of the jacket to the length desired.
*Note*: The measurement you provide will be the actual jacket front length. On 3/4 Length jackets if the front length does not extend a minimum of 2 ½” below the waist belt line, it should Always be zipped to the pant. When the front jacket length is lower than 2 ½” below the waist belt line it is not mandatory to zip to the pant. Short jackets can ride up the torso while riding or in a tumble.
7. Sleeve: Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 1.5″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured. Please advise if you ride a sportbike leaning more forward, stretching the arms out further.
8. Shoulder Width: From center back base of neck (the bony bump at the base of your neck) to directly above armpit crease, not the outside edge of shoulder.
9. Bicep: Around the largest part of the bicep with arm relaxed.
10. Forearm: Largest part of the forearm. Directly below the elbow.
11. Wrist: Around wrist bone.
OVERSIZE/ CUSTOM FEES:
Chest Measuring Larger Than 45″ (+ $29.00 )
Chest And / Or Belly Measuring Larger Than 50″ ( Additional Custom Fee Based On All Other Measurements , We Can Advise Custom Fee When Order Is Placed And All Measurements Are Received. )
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
Custom Gear: If gear is built accurately by Motoport per measurements provided by customer and there is a fit issue, Customer is responsible for all Alteration / shipping charges.
* All custom size or color combination gear is nonrefundable
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.