* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Air Mesh Shirt
The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber.
For riders that want ultimate protection in hot weather without wearing a full jacket.
The Air Mesh Shirt is made in the USA, custom for any size rider.
Motorcycle Police all over the country wear Motoport’s Synthetic apparel. They had a problem even with our Mesh gear when the temperatures were over 100 f… They could not take our jackets off when directing traffic or when going into a restaurant. Some of the officers explained that this would force them into wearing their standard cotton or wool short sleeve shirts that offered no protection in a tumble. The police couldn’t wear both the duty shirt and our jacket together when it was hot.
Mesh Jacket Options
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
• Front and back of shirt made with Mesh. Stretch panels located: Across upper back shoulders, inside sleeves, down to hem under both arms and collar. See “Save Your Hide” for material tear/abrasions strengths.
• Stretch collar is sewn down. This was done to match the standard Police shirts. It is often requested to copy the collar on the Air Mesh Jacket. This can be done no charge.
• Heavy Duty YKK Zipper to open/close the front.
• The Shirt is made to tuck in, similar to a regular long sleeve dress shirt. It can also be worn without tucking in. Either way because of both the length of the shirt and the Heavy Duty main zipper, the shirt cannot ride us the torso in a tumble. No need to zip our Shirt to any pants.
• Zippered sleeve cuffs with a Velcro closure that goes over the zipper end.
• Two front pockets made with Stretch.
• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: back, shoulders, elbows/forearms, and even the chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro-secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body than any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best overall coverage for impact protection. The Tri-Armor is all perforated and does not make the shirt warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the shirt away from the skin making an air space for the perforated armor to breathe.
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin.
• Quad-Armor – a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport’s crash studies click on “Must Read Articles”. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00
• It is possible to order with a collar similar to the Air Mesh Jacket. No charge for this option.
• 1.5” Reflective across the upper back section $29.00
• 1.5” Reflective across the upper back and down the outside of both sleeves $49.00
• 3″ Reflective across the upper back section $39.00
• 3″ Reflective across the upper back and 1.5″ down the outside of both sleeves $59.00
• 1.5″ Reflective in bright yellow across upper back $29.00
• 1.5″ Reflective in bright yellow across upper back and down the outside of both sleeves $49.00
• 3″ Reflective in bright yellow across upper back and 1.5″ bright yellow down the outside of both sleeves. $59.00
• Remove front pockets (No Charge)
• Sleeve pocket on left or right sleeve $19.00
• Collar for Leatt Neck Brace $79.00
• Clear Velcro Pocket. (6”long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. YKK Zipper to enter pocket. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $29.00
• Clear ID Pocket. (3” long and 4” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $19.00
About Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
This is a feather weight long sleeve blended shirt that offers the same protection as any of our Mesh Jackets. After the armor and materials break in, it is more comfortable to wear in hot weather than a regular long sleeve shirt. The blended materials breathe better than a cotton t-shirt. Please read “Save Your Hide”, to learn more about the blends Motoport uses.
• CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
All of the different Mesh and Stretch colors can be seen on the Ultra II Air Mesh Jacket.
• The Air Mesh Shirt is custom and is non returnable. If there is a sizing problem we can always alter the shirt.
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber , and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing , this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• Production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.