Air Mesh Trousers
The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Here is a pant that looks identical to Duty Pants but much better in every way:
- Examine any denim pant. Denim pants are made with a solid front and back panel. Motoport use a solid Stretch back panel and a solid Air Mesh front panel. Stretch is five times stronger than leather! Mesh front panel is 10 times stronger than leather! (See: Save Your Hide.)
- The World’s Top Rated Tri-Armor that covers knee/shin and full wrap around thighs providing the best impact protection available. Tri-Armor molds to your individual shape in 40 minutes or less.
- Breathes better than Jeans in hot weather yet works better in cold weather with optional Aero-Tex Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Liner.
- Seven year warranty! Motoport sometimes may replace a zipper after 10 years or more of riding. How many pairs of Jeans would you buy in 10 or more years?
- Made in the USA in house by Motoport. Even after multiple crashes Motoport has always been able to repair these pants. If Motoport can’t repair these pants after a crash Motoport will replace them for free!!! No other company will stand behind motorcycle apparel like this.
- Made custom to fit exactly like your best fitting Jeans NO MATTER WHAT SIZE! If you gain or lose weight alterations can be made.
- Machine Washable armor and all. Will never stretch out or shrink.
- 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable with the Optional Aero-Tex Liner.
- Full Hydrophilic Mesh lined for comfort and ease in dressing and undressing. The new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining repels sweat/moisture and is comfortable directly against the skin
- All of Motoport’s synthetic pants are made with no Polyurethane, “plastic”, coating on the inside. No worries of pant melting into your skin! To see Polyurethane click on “Dictionary”.
- SizingA good fitting pant is REQUIRED to place an order,We do not use measurements for these
Click on the link below.
Follow the instructions for marking your jeans; as you will need to send us the marked jeans so we can use them as a pattern.
( The jeans will be returned to you with your completed order)
Note: Denim jeans that stretch cannot be used as a pattern.
- World's top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Knee/shin and full wrap around thigh armor. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport's Tri-Armor covers more of the body than any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world's best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
- All outside pockets same as Levi Pockets.
- All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched. (See Safety Lock Stitching in "Dictionary". Over 2000 lbs. seam strength is the highest in the world.
- Top quality YKK zippered fly with Velcro adjustable waist. Standard belt loops just like your normal jean.
- Quad-Armor : Four layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects knee/shin and full wrap around thigh. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. Quad-Armor is not recommended if you intend to do a lot of walking while wearing the Air Mesh Jean. $129.00 To read more about Quad-Armor and Motoport's crash studies click on "Must Read Articles".
- 3M 1.5" Scotchlite reflective from the hips down to the cuffs. $49.00
- 3M 1.5" Scotchlite reflective from just below the knee down to the cuffs $29.0 • 3M 1.5" Scotchlite reflective in bright yellow from hips down to the cuffs $49.00 • 3M 1.5" Scotchlite reflective in bright yellow from knee down to the cuffs $29.00
- Motoport recommends the pant cuffs to be made with a zippered/Velcro closure. ($29.00 Option) Standard jean cuffs can ride up in a tumble. If the cuffs are not secured on the boots the knee armor can also fall down when standing exposing the knees again in a tumble.
- Optional Hip Armor is available for $49.00 Single cell EVA perforated foam is sewn into the hip area. Motoport can’t use the Tri-Amor or anything stiff or thick in the upper hip areas. When sitting on the bike this thick armor will dig into the thighs.
- Cargo pockets can be added. $19.00 each
- Butt pockets can be removed. (This is recommended.) No charge.
- Optional Aero-Tex Pant Liner. This will make the Air Mesh Jean a four season pant. $129.00
- Zipper to connect waist cut jackets. $29.00 • Standard front style jean pockets can be replaced with 5" vertical zippers on each hip. (No Charge) The hip zip pockets keep everything inside more secure than a jean style pocket.
- Sacrum Tri-Armor $49.00
- Sacrum Quad-Armor $75.00
- Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. This is a highly recommended item for any long distance riders. $79.00
- Buckle Release Suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down $ 69.00
About materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Why is this better? The Mesh is 10 times stronger, and the Stretch is 5 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. See "Save Your Hide" to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength. The Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable zip in Aero-Tex liner will take you from 40F to 85F. Wearing high tech thermal under wear under the Aero-Tex Liner will allow riding even in sub zero weather. Remove the liner and have a fully breathable pant that will take you from 60f to 120F. You don't need two or three different riding pants for different weather.
See: Why remove the Aero Tex in Motoport's Dictionary. Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other Air Mesh Jackets and Pants are made of. All that Motoport has seen are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating. Polyester has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other Air Mesh jacket or pant is not safe. Motoport has seen many riders with permanent skin damage where the Polyurethane coating melted into the skin. See Polyurethane in Motoport's Dictionary.
Abrasion strengths of Polyester are not even close to adequate for riding a motorcycle on pavement. Click on "Save Your Hide" to see more on material strength. Also click on "Testimonials" to read stories about riders that love the Air Mesh gear.
- Mesh colors: black, red, blue, gray, yellow, KTM orange and hi-viz. Many different color combinations can be made.
- Stretch colors: black, red, blue, bright yellow, and gray.
- CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
- Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
- To support the claims made by Motoport about materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber, and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of clothing made from Kevlar, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
- IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN'T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
- If the order is placed on line, Motoport will contact you by email with a Return Authorization Number and address to send a properly marked denim pant.
- Call 800-777-6499 or 760-752-1048 to place the order over the phone. At that time we will give a return authorization number with shipping instructions.
- Send us your pant with the RA#, knees marked for armor, along with name address and how much needs to be added to the inseam length or clamped if need be. Click on "Jean Sizing"
This pant is custom made to your exact size and cannot be returned. If Motoport makes a mistake in sizing, there is no charge to correct. If you gain or lose weight Motoport can always alter the pant. Call for approximate alteration charges.
- Note: If a waist cut jacket is to be worn the pant can be ordered with a maximum 13" length zipper to connect with waist length Jacket - $29.00. Motoport can also put the other side of the zipper on that can be sewn into any waist cut jacket. Full waist zippers cannot be used with any jean cut style pant. It is not necessary to zip a 3/4 length jacket to any pant.
- Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.