* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
ARIA GORE – TEX
The newest addition to the Sidi Gore-Tex™, the Aria is a mid height touring boot which features a highly breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex™ membrane that keeps your feet at a cool, comfortable temperature, even in warmer weather.
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Cordura, soft TPU and Technomicro make up the outer construction.
- Nylon composite inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Fully encapsulated heel cup.
- Protective internal toe cup.
- Internally padded shin plate.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Hook and Loop Closure and zipper closure system with an elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper that allows a bind free zip and fantastic fit.
- Sidi non-slip sole.
- Reflective panel.
- Internal protective ankle ball pads
Available in sizes : 41 – 48
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.