* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
ARMADA GORE TEX
The best of both worlds, the Armada GORE-TEX™ is actually two boots in one! The wrap around upper section with ankle support beams can be quickly removed to turn the Armada from a full on adventure boot to a subtle touring boot.
- Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction.
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Secure Hook and Loop Closure over full length zipper entry/closure system.
- Dual position zipper closure points to adapt to any calf size.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip.
- Full length inner gaiter.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Honeycomb elastic panels above the arch area makes for a very comfortable boot!
- Exterior high impact heel protection.
- Internal toe protection.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- High grip toe shift-brake pad.
- Padded shin plate.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Reflective points above the heel.
Available in sizes: 41 – 48
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.