* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Monroe Air Mesh Jacket
The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber.
Designed by women, for women.
The Monroe Air Mesh Jacket is made in the USA, custom for women. This is our first-ever sport jacket specifically for women! Made with the same quality and craftsmanship as our other blended apparel. The Monroe is available in 27 sizes to ensure proper fit with feminine line lines that contour to your shape (and flatter while they’re at it). Each of the nine available sizes -3XS to 3XL- are offered in 3 different bust sizes to accommodate a wider array of women’s upper body dimensions. Velcro adjustments at the natural waist, hips, biceps, and forearms allow for even more “hugging”; and for adjustments needed for cold/wet weather layering, and weight fluctuation. As a company geared toward custom gear, we can further tailor each jacket before or after it is manufactured in any custom size.
The Monroe is a waist cut jacket. Read: Waist Cut Jackets vs 3/4 Length Here
- Air Mesh Jacket standard color combinations: black, black/yellow, blue/black, gray/black and bright hi-viz/black. Many different color combinations can be made. To See the colors CLICK HERE!!
- Air Mesh colors: black, red, blue, yellow, gray, KTM/Harley orange and high viz.
- Stretch colors: black, red, blue, gray and bright yellow.
- Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
Mesh Jacket Options
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
Disclaimer: This jacket is designed for female riders. Passengers find this jacket uncomfortable with their arms by their sides.
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining, fully covers the inside of the jacket. This new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining will wick away sweat and make the suit feel comfortable against the skin.
• Fleece-lined collar.
• Full circumference heavy duty waist zipper to connect with pants. Note: All waist cut jackets should zip to the pant. Waist cut jackets can ride up the torso when riding or in a tumble.
• Two inside zipper pockets and two outside zippered pockets in the front.
• Heavy duty main zipper and locking cuff zippers. All zippers are top quality YKK.
• Velcro adjustments at the natural waist, hips, biceps, and forearms.
• All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched. (see Safety Lock Stitching in the Motoport Dictionary)
• World’s top rated, lightweight, Tri-Armor that fully covers: back, shoulders, elbows/forearms, and even the chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro-secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body than any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best overall coverage for impact protection. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor
SIZING IS REQUIRED TO PLACE AN ORDER!
Please Provide ALL the Measurements Listed In the Links above in the box to the Left.
• Velcro on Reflective $69.00
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00
• Small zippered pocket located on the sleeve. This small pocket works well for quick access to keys or toll road change.
• Clear ID Pocket (4” long and 3” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $19.00
• Clear Velcro Pocket (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $29.
• Quad Armor- A four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00. To read more about Quad-Armor click on “Must Read Articles”.
• 3M 3″ Scotchlite bright yellow reflective across back. $10.00
• 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite bright yellow reflective across back. No charge.
• 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite bright yellow reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• 3M 1.5″ gray Scotchlite reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
• Two 3M 1” Yellow Scotchlite bands around upper bicep area. $29.00
• Two 3M 1” Yellow Scotchlite bands around upper bicep area. $29.00
• Small zippered pocket on the sleeve for quick access to keys or change. $19.00 (See photos)
• We now have 3 different types of 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Aero-Tex Jacket Liners available:
1. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner with no insulation. Riding temperature ranges from of 40 F to 85 F in comfort. $129.00
2. Two part liner with zip out Thermoloft Insulation. Ride from -20F to 55F with the optional Two Part Aero-Tex Liner. Zip out the Thermoloft Insulation – it’s still 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable and ride from 40f to 85f in comfort. $189.00
3. Aero-Tex Jacket Liner no insulation with zip in zip out Heated Jacket Liner. This is the ultimate in comfort for extreme cold weather riding. No other layering necessary. Remote controllers are necessary to adjust heat and plug into motorcycle. These are shown in the Accessories Section. $358.95
Remove the liner completely and ride from 60f to 120f. See: “Why Remove the Aero-Tex Liner in Motoport’s Dictionary”.
About Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Why is this better? The Mesh is 10 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. See “Save Your Hide” to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength.
The Monroe Air Mesh Jacket has the highest tear strength of any other brand motorcycle jacket ever made! 1260 pounds to tear with equal abrasion strength to brand new competition grade leather. Take your body weight and multiply that by the speed on a motorcycle. The best competition grade leather tears at 110 pounds. In many cases just after a few months of use the leather looses tear/abrasion strength and can tear/abrade at a low speed tumble! Each time leather gets wet and dries up to 20% of the tear/abrasion strength is lost. Even after ten years of use the Monroe Air Mesh Jacket maintains it original tear/abrasion strength.
Motoport Safety Lock Stitches all of the construction seams that will provide more than 2000 pounds of strength. 5 threads are woven on the inside along with 3 threads sewn over the top of the seam. Each thread has over 100 pounds of tear strength.
• Monroe Air Mesh Jacket combination colors: black, red/black, blue/black, gray/black, yellow/black, hi-viz/black and orange/black. Many different color combinations can be made. See the Ultra II Air Mesh Jacket photos to see all the colors.
• CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs you click on the link below and follow the instructions as shown. These measurements are REQUIRED to complete an order. Click on the link below to view the Monroe sizing tool.
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber , and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing , this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• The Monroe Air Mesh Jackets are made here in the USA in house by Motoport.
• Never once has Motoport ever needed to replace any of the Jackets/Pants/Suits after a crash. Motoport can repair or alter the jacket in approximately 7 to 10 working days.
• Note: You can be put on the calendar to get your jacket sooner without color choice or sizing. Motoport would charge 50% on a credit card the other 50% when the order is shipped. If you change your mind before we start on the jacket we refund 100% of the deposit.
• Machine washable Tri-Armor and all.
• Alterations or complete custom sizing available.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.