* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
One Piece Suit Liner
This is the most advanced Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Liner made today. Made in the USA, custom for any size rider. Gore-Tex and other breathable membranes have a 20% or more plastic “Polyurethane” coating on the face fabric. In warmer weather this plastic coating does not allow the material to breathe properly. Our New Aero-Tex Liner has no Polyurethane coating on either the face fabric or inner mesh lining.
A common question is: “What if it’s hot and raining and I want to stay dry”? The liner can be left on even in warmer weather. You will still be more comfortable than any other Waterproof/Breathable/Windproof suit in the world. Without any Polyurethane coating on the outer suit material, the Aero-Tex can perform better. When its over 85F and raining, most riders prefer not wearing the liners in the rain.
One Piece Suit Options
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
Some riders comment that they don’t like the outer shell getting wet when the waterproof liner is on the inside. The uncoated outer suit material completely dries in less than five minutes when riding. With the majority of other suits the outer Polyurethane coated shell gets wet before hitting the waterproof membrane. The Polyurethane traps the water, sometimes taking hours to dry.
Some riders comment that they don’t want to have to remove the suit to put on the liner. I don’t know of any riders that put on a rain suit before it starts to rain. Trying to put a rain suit over a one piece suit that is wet is by far more difficult than simply removing the suit in seconds. Stepping into the one piece liner, not necessary to remove boots, pants or shirt underneath, and then putting on the Ultra Trek Suit over the liner.
Another reason to wear the liner underneath is that the waterproof membrane breathes much better when it is closer to the skin. Our long distant riders love wearing the Aero-Tex Liners in a sleeping bag at night or when walking around the campground during cold nights.
- 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable guaranteed for the life of the garment.
- The best YKK Zippers.
- A three way flap seal covering the main entry zipper and left leg zipper, making it impossible for water to enter even at speeds over 100mph
- High quality fleece lined neck
- Liner can be worn by itself when riding or off the bike.
- Liner zips into the suit and can be left in for 7 or more months of the year in most parts of the country. Snap loops connect sleeves and cuffs of the suit.
- Custom alteration available.
- Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin.
- Machine Washable.
We don’t need any measurements when this liner is purchased with a one piece suit. If you have purchased a one piece suit from Motoport we will have all the measurements necessary for approximately 18 months after the purchase. If it has been more than 18 months since the purchase of the one piece suit, you will need to ship back the suit for us to measure. Please let us know if you purchased our one piece suit more than 18 months ago and we will provide the shipping details to return your suit for measuring.
- Guaranteed for the life of the garment to be Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable.
- Machine washable.
- Repairs or alterations can be made.
- Motoport makes this suit for you to the exact size.
- Designed to be worn over clothes or with just under wear on.