* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Polar Neck Warmer
If you ride in cold weather the Polar Neck Warmer will keep the area of neck/shoulders and upper chest warm. With even some of the best cold weather gear the frontal upper section of the neck and shoulders may still get cold. Wearing a sweater or other undergarments many times makes the jacket too tight. The Polar Neck Warmer is lightweight and can be carried in a pocket. Extra cargo space will not be wasted carrying undergarments.
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
• Made here in house in the USA with the best materials that give the ultimate in warmth and comfort. The outer skin is made with our 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Aero-Tex. The inner side is made with quilted Thermoloft Insulation. (See both Aero-Tex and Thermoloft in our Dictionary. On the inside of the collar we use a comfortable high grade Polar Fleece.
• Great anytime when it is cold outside or any other sport where warmth in the upper chest and neck area is needed.
• Seals up snug against the neck with a Velcro closure. Water cannot enter.
• Machine washable.
• Custom made for any neck size.
Note: When placing the order we need to know your neck circumference at collar height. If you will be wearing this over other layers on the neck, please measure neck with these layers on.