* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Police Stretch Jacket
The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
- All-season Stretch jacket that will take you from -20F to 85F with optional zip-in two-part Aero-Tex Liner. (100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable with optional Aero-Tex Liner) Remove the liner and have a fully breathable jacket that will take you from 65f to 120F.
- Jacket can be made for any rider no matter the size.
- Can be made to be worn over or underneath a ballistic vest.
- Custom made for each rider here in the USA. Alterations, repairs can be made quickly. Jacket goes down and ends at the duty belt, this will allow quick easy access.
- Machine washable armor and all. No need to dry clean.
- Sets good example with the public for police to be wearing proper motorcycle apparel.
- When worn and cleaned properly this jacket will save the department/riders serious money.
- In many cities with tight budgets the Motorcycle apparel is owned by the city and when riders leave the gear is used again for new riders. Many times in the past we have altered the gear to fit another officer.
- Stretch colors: Black,Green,Dark Blue
- Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
Features That Come with the Jacket Standard
- World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. On duty officers wearing a vest will remove the chest and back armor. When riding off duty officers will put back in the chest and back protector. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
- Two Velcro adjustments on sleeves and on bottom hem of jacket to keep a good fit with or without a liner.
- One inside chest pocket, two zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Velcro secured polar fleece lined collar.
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with additional Velcro strap.
- All zippers top quality YKK.
- All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched providing over 2000 pound seam strength.
- 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective across back is standard
- Fully lined with a new Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that repels sweat and water. This makes the jacket more comfortable in hot/humid weather.
- 1” /1.5″ Black Reflective across back, no charge
- 2” Black Reflective across back $10.00
- 1” Black Reflective down sleeves $29.00
- 1.5″ Black reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
- 1.5″ gray reflective across back. No charge.
- 3M 1.5″ gray Scotchlite reflective down the outside of both sleeves. $29.00
- Two 3M 1″ gray reflective bands around upper bicep area. $29.00
- Small zippered pocket on the sleeve for quick access to keys or change. $19.00
- Pen Holder Pocket that will hold two pens $19.00
- Sew on patches $5.00 each
- Velcro on patches $7.50 each
- Aero-Tex Jacket Liner with no insulation. Riding temperature ranges from of 40 F to 85 F in comfort. $159.00
- Two part liner with zip out Thermoloft Insulation. Ride from -20F to 55F with the optional Two Part Aero-Tex Liner. Zip out the Thermoloft Insulation – it’s still 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable and ride from 40f to 85f in comfort. $228.00
- Clear Velcro Pocket is 6” long and 4” wide. This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. $29.00
- Clear Sew on ID Pocket 4” long and 3” wide. This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve $19.00.
Many police departments Motoport deals with, have troubles getting approval to change gear. Motoport can provide a document to present to Administration for getting the gear change approval. This document has been used by many departments and also has been studied and approved for use by an attorney. Please contact us if you would like to use this document.
Motoport can also provide a current list with contact names and phone numbers of the departments wearing Motoport’s police apparel. These departments have given us approval for other police to contact to verify Motoport’s claims and help with questions. Please contact us if you would like us to send this document.
If you ever crash in any of Motoport’s Mesh or Stretch jackets/pants or one piece suits and the damage cannot be repaired for half the cost of a new item, we replace the damaged gear for FREE!!!
- The warranty does not apply to apparel that has normal wear and tear damage (fading, scuffs, small burns, broken zippers, etc..)
- Any custom sizes or colors cannot be returned for refund. Custom sizes or colors can be altered if fit is a problem.
- The Lifetime Crash Replacement does not apply to Jackets,Pants, or One Piece Suits that are cut off by first responders as a precaution for rider safety.
- All warranties are void if gear is taken to a 3rd party for alterations. We cannot guarantee the work of other companies on our gear.
- Our guarantee and warranty will be void if tri armor is taken out of uniform or gear is ordered without it. Our gear is designed to be worn with our tri armor. No discount is given if gear is ordered without tri armor.