* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Stretch Tech Hoodie
The Stretch Tech Hoodie is the newest stylish motorcycle safety jacket from Motoport USA.
This Jacket was designed to meet the demand for a casual Jacket with minimal features, stylish enough to be worn off the bike, but still provide the unmatched safety of the Motoport brand.
The Stretch Tech Hoodie is made %100 in the USA, custom for every rider.
The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
Motoport’s GP-1 and GP-2 Suits are the only synthetic apparel approved for road racing. Now get this same synthetic blend in the Stretch Tech Jacket. The Material made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber/Dynatec/Lycra is five times stronger than new competition grade leather.
Stretch Jacket Options
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
No Measurements are required to make this jacket.
We will need a button down shirt that fits you well while seated on the bike.
Motoport will not cut up or destroy the shirt you send, it is used for sizing purposes only.
Please call to get a Return Authorization number to send the shirt in to us.
- Entire outer shell is made of 4-way Stretch for comfort. The four way stretch material allows you to layer or wear thermal underwear underneath. Material will not conduct cold or heat like leather or nylon, so even the black color works great for hot weather. See “Save Your Hide” for material tear/abrasions strengths.
- Cotton Hood for casual styling on and function off the bike.(Available in Gray only)
- Hood can be made removable upon request.
- Zippered Hand warmer pockets for casual use and for storage of smaller items.
- Uses the same collar as the Motoport Air Mesh Jacket. Any style custom collar can be made by request. (May be additional charge for this)
- Heavy Duty Zipper to open/close the front.
- Zippered vents under arms
- World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: back, shoulders,elbows/forearms, and even the chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro-secured pockets and can be removed.The Tri-Armor is all perforated and does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the jacket away from the skin making an air space for the perforated armor to breathe.
- Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining on the inside. The Hydrophilic Lining wicks away sweat and makes the liner more comfortable, even when worn directly against the skin.
3-8 pounds lighter than leather.
Does not shrink or harden or need conditioning
Water resistant. Jacket will dry in minutes after a rainfall when riding.
All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched. All construction seams have over 2000 pound strength. (See Safety Lock Stitching in Motoport’s Dictionary.)
No Polyurethane coating. The Stretch blended material breathes better than Denim pants, vented or perforated leather. It is impossible to sweat in this jacket riding a bike with no windshield/fairing getting wind flow at over 25mph.
All zippers top quality YKK.
- Velcro adjustment on bottom hem of jacket.
- For Cold weather and waterproofing check out the 1/4 Zip Aero-Tex Rain Jacket
- 3″ Reflective across back $10.00 (Available in Yellow, Gray or Black Reflective)
- 1.5″Reflective down the outside of both sleeves $29 (Available in Yellow, Gray or Black Reflective)
- 1” Reflective Bands on bicep both sleeves $29 (Available in Yellow, Gray or Black Reflective)
- Zip off removable hood $10.00
- Sleeve pocket on left or right sleeve $19.00 Each
- Stretch colors: Black, Navy Blue, Royal Blue Green, Tan, Gray, Red and Hi-viz.
- CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
- Quad Armor- a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00 To read more about Quad-Armor click on “Must Read Articles“.
About materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber.Why is this better? The Stretch is 5 times stronger than leather and less than half the weight. See “Save Your Hide” to learn more about the tear and abrasion strength.