To help us find your most accurate glove size please follow these steps:
(PLEASE DO NOT SEND US A TRACING OF YOUR HAND, UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY PLACED AN ORDER.)
1. Using a dark pen or marker, trace your hand on a blank sheet of paper.
2. Use a ruler to scale your hand by drawing a vertical line and a horizontal line which intersect in the bottom left corner. Then mark up to 8″ on the vertical line, and up to 6″ on the horizontal line. Your tracing should ultimately look something like this:
3. Clearly write your first and last name, the date, and the type of glove you are purchasing in the upper right hand corner.
4. Scan your traced hand with your name, the date, and glove type on to your computer.
5. Email this photo as an attachment to email@example.com . Please try to avoid sending your photo as a PDF file. Each scan comes to us sized incorrectly, so we must scale the scan to match up with your measurement markings. It is difficult to adjust a PDF file (try to save the file as a JPEG image).
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org