Instructions: Have someone measure you using a soft/cloth measuring tape directly over your skin and undergarments while standing erect (*exception).
***ALWAYS SIT ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE***
Note: Keep the tape snug –not tight –and do not add for any reason. Rather, specify your desired fit and list all garments intended to be worn underneath.
1. Height ________________
2. Weight ________________
3. Natural waist circumference- Narrowest part of waist (between ribcage and hip bones). ________________
4. Lower hip circumference- Widest part of the hips, including the buttocks. ________________
5. Thigh circumference- Fullest part of thighs, parallel to the crotch. ________________
6. Inseam length* (with feet on pegs)__________________
7. Distance from crotch to knee- See instructions for the correct placement of knee/shin armor__________________
8. Front rise- See below ______________
9. Back rise- See below _______________
To provide the rise, please use a pair of denim jeans that fit well on the motorcycle. Measure the jeans while you are not wearing them. Do not use low-rise jeans as it is not possible to create a riding pant with a similar fit.
1. Front rise: Begin the measuring tape at the crotch seam and run it along the vertical seam in the front (where the fly zipper is) to the top of the waistband. Note: the shortest possible front rise is approximately 8.5”
2. Back rise: Begin the measuring tape at the crotch seam and run it along the vertical seam in the back to the top of the waistband. Note: the shortest possible back rise is approximately 14.5”
Once you have the front and back rise dimensions, sit on the motorcycle with your feet on the pegs. Determine if you would need a taller back rise. Most riders typically add 1.5” to the back rise and are satisfied with the front rise. It is important to provide both the jean rise measurements and any changes you would like to make them so we can review them properly.
NOTE: For riders that want to wear motocross boots with the cuff over the boot, please provide circumference of the boot at the ankle. Also provide the distance from the ankle to the top of the boot along with circumference at the top of the boot. It is important that the inseam of the pant leg ends at the top of the arch of the boot.
Prefer snug, comfortable, or loose? List garments/gear to be worn underneath:
OVERSIZE/ CUSTOM FEES:
Waist Measuring Larger Than 45″ (+ $29.00 )
Inseam Longer Than 34″ ( + $29.00 )
Waist And / Or Belly Measuring Larger Than 50″ ( Additional Custom Fee Based On All Other Measurements , We Can Advise Custom Fee When Order Is Placed And All Measurements Are Received. )
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org