Two secure ways to place an order:
- Online 24/7; or
- By phone (800) 777-6499 or (760) 752-1048 from 9am-4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
All orders for jackets, pants, and one-piece suits require the rider’s sizing information for a proper fit. Refer to the product’s specific webpage for necessary sizing requirements or check out our sizing guides.
If the measurements match an item that is in stock, then it will be shipped and charged in full within two business days. Please allow up to one week and a half if alterations or other modifications are made to an item that is in stock.
Orders shipped within the 50 United States are sent by via UPS Ground. Other methods, including UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select can be used by request. All international orders are shipped via airmail through the United States Post Office (USPS). All shipping costs are payable by the customer.
Things to know for back-ordered/custom-made items:
- A 50% refundable deposit is required when an order is placed; this will put the order in the queue as of that date. Once an order is complete, the remaining balance (including shipping and handling fees) will be charged and the item(s) will be shipped within 2 business days.
- Production time varies throughout the yearCall to Inquire about current production time
- A rush service and/or expedited shipping if the order is needed sooner.
- Measurements, color choices, and even the exact style of the garment(s) are not immediately required to be put in the queue.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide color, style, and sizing information before the estimated production date. Changes and cancellations may be made at any time prior to production. A fee may apply if modifications are made after production has started. To avoid such fees, please request a hold until further notification. If all final order details are provided after the production date has passed, then please allow an additional 7 business days for completion.
Things to know for orders placed online:
A size does not have to be selected before adding an item to the cart. In fact, sizing will be determined by the provided measurements that should be entered during check out. After an order is submitted, an email may be sent:
- With an approximate production time
- If any custom fees apply and prices.
- If more measurements are needed.
- To confirm unusual measurements.
All of the above can be addressed immediately when an order is placed by phone.
All of our Custom made apparel is constructed in our 9,000 sq ft Southern California manufacturing facility.