* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
SIDI ADVENTURE 2 GORE-TEX MID HEIGHT BOOT
Combining high end off road levelprotection with a boot that’s comfortable on or off the bike, the Adventure 2 MidGORETEX™is a unique twist for an adventure boot.
- Equipped with the world famous GoreTex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The GoreTex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a GoreTex™ equipped boot.
- Bonded nonslip lug type sole.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
- Sidi’s Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction along with Cordura.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Lined with antiabrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- Slim, cool nonbootie design.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel cup for maximum protection.
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility.
Available on backorder
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.