• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Knee/Shin and full wrap around Thigh. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection.
Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. The perforated armor doesn’t make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the suit material away from the skin providing an air space, allowing the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the Tri-Armor.
• Can be an all-season riding pant with the optional Aero-Tex Waterpoof/Windproof/Breathable Pant Liner.
• Breathes better than jeans. Motoport guarantees that all of our suits will be more comfortable in hot weather than wearing a tee shirt and shorts. All the new black Stretch is made with a new invention called Cold Black. The new Cold Black material keeps you 15 Degrees cooler in hot weather compared to our previous black Stretch. Note: Our previous black Stretch was far cooler than even perforated leather. Cold Black is in the dye and will always be in the pant material.
• The Ultra II Stretch Pant includes all of the same design features as the Ultra II Cordura Pant but is made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber/ Lycra / Dynatech
• Fully lined on the inside with a new Hydrophilic Mesh Nylon Lining. This Hydrophilic Lining is designed to wick away sweat and can be worn directly against the skin in comfort.
• Outside flaps with zippers underneath in the hips allow easy access to your pant pockets underneath.
• Can be worn with or without pants. We recommend Lycra/Polyester shorts when it gets over 90F or 85F and humid.
• Unique extra strength waist fastening system. First zip legs and fold over Velcro storm flap. Push together quick release adjustable belt at waist then fold over embroidered motorcycle flap to snap close. Rubber snaps keep your tank scratch free. This waist fastening system will keep your pants on in case of a tumble.
• Two large front cargo pockets with Velcro closure.
• 3M 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective down outside of legs.
• All Heavy Duty YKK zippers.
• Cargo pockets can be removed for no charge, or can be customized to go on the left or right leg only. Options
• Quad-Armor – A four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects both knee/shin and full wrap around thighs. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section $129.00 To read more about Quad-Armor click on “Must Read Articles”.
• Hip Armor is an option. Motoport use a thin perforated Closed Cell EVA Foam that is sewn in the upper hip area. This armor provides significant impact protection. If thick or stiff armor was used it would dig into the thighs when in a riding position. The armor is very comfortable. Not one rider has ever requested to remove the hip armor after wearing the pant. Hip Armor $49.00
• Full length zipper on pant to connect to jacket. (For use on waist cut Jackets. $29.00 (3/4 length jackets do not need to be zipped to the pant.)
• Cargo pockets can be removed for no charge, or can be customized to go on the left or right leg only.
• Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. Suspenders are popular with all long distance riders. $79.00
• Buckle Release Suspenders We use heavy duty buckles that connect in two places on the back upper waist and two places in the front. $ 69.00
• Aero-Tex Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Pant Liner.
• Sacrum Tri-Armor. $49.00 • Sacrum Quad-Armor. $75.00 • Reflective on the large Velcro panel on the back of calf. $12.00
• ASTM rated 3M 1.5″ bright yellow reflective on the large Velcro panel on the back of the calf. $12.00 • ASTM rated 3M 1.5″ yellow reflective down outside of both legs (replaces standard silver reflective). No charge.
• Hide your cash in belt: For those who travel to foreign lands or need to conceal cash, this will allow you to hide cash in a zippered belt pocket. This pocket does not create any uncomfortable lumps or bumps as long as the cash is folded up properly. To view photos Click Here.
About why materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber are better!
It’s stronger than leather and less than half the weight. Click on “Save Your Hide” to see how strong the Stretch is! Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other synthetic Jackets and Pants are made of. Most are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating (See Polyurethane in Motoport’s Dictionary). Polyester has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other synthetic gear can cause the plastic Polyurethane coating to melt in seconds into the skin.
Click on the link below to find your measurements and how to take them. These measurements are REQUIRED to place an order. For Women’s Pant Sizing Guide Click Here. Warranty
• Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jackets.
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber, and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of this clothing, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT)
Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN’T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE. More Information
• Machine washable armor and all.
• Repairs or alterations can be made.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.
• Motoport makes this pant for you to the exact size. Alterations and repairs can be made.
• Designed to be worn over jeans or shorts. Motoport’s Pants are the only synthetic Pants that are safe to wear shorts underneath in hot weather. (No Polyurethane coating to melt into legs!)