* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Challenger AX Plus Jacket
If you have ever spent any time in Europe the Challenger Jacket can be seen everywhere. More Challenger Jackets have been sold than any other motorcycle jacket in the world. Even riders crashing on the Autobahn in Germany at high speeds are protected with the Challenger Jacket. The Challenger Jacket is a 3/4 length jacket. Read: Waist Cut Jackets vs 3/4 Length Jackets Here
Motoport USA has taken the Challenger and made serious improvements:
- Better Armor covering more of the body.
- Stronger Taslan Nylon outer shell.
- No Polyurethane coating.
- Better style with a more comfortable fit.
This is a jacket that works well on a motorcycle. It’s great for skiing or any other cold weather sport and also looks good going out to dinner.
Many of our customers that wear our Synthetic apparel need gear for a wife or girl friend but can’t afford another Synthetic suit. The Challenger Jacket is a great alternative that offers excellent protection/comfort at a low price.
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable even at speeds of 150mph. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
- Incredibly strong Taslan Nylon construction, with no Polyurethane coating.
- Temperature range from 30f to 95f in comfort.
- 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable with Motoport’s Aero-Tex membrane. No leaks at any speed. You will stay dry even riding over 100 mph. in the rain.
- Thermolite Quilted Liner that can be unzipped and removed when the weather gets hot. With the New Challenger Plus the Thermolite Liner extends all the way out to the wrist. Stay warm even in the coldest temperatures.
- Three way 100% Waterproof front seal. Two separate flaps zip up the front. Additional flap overlaps and snaps shut with rubber coated snaps.
- All pockets are 100% Waterproof. Six pockets in the front plus two hand warmer pockets. One Velcro pocket in the Thermolite Liner. Another zippered pocket inside the jacket. Zippered cargo pocket on the outside back.
- Zippered cuffs with a adjustable snap flap that goes over the zipper. This creates sleeves that stay in place in a tumble. * All zippers are top quality YKK.
- Velcro side adjustment straps just below chest. This allows wearing extra clothes underneath when cold or removing the liner to go shirtless when it gets hot while still maintaining a good fit.
- All seams are sewn with a strong nylon thread and then heat sealed with seam tape on the inside.
- Velcro secured Polar Fleece-lined collar.
- 1.5″ 3M Scotchlite reflective tape on the collar and across the back.
For correct jacket sizing Motoport needs the following measurements:
- Actual Chest
- Actual Waist
Sizes available: 2XL up to 4XL – Fits up to 50 Chest size
For riders that require custom sizing (don’t fit into standard sizes), please call 800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available in Black only.
- Machine Washable – no need to remove armor.
- Now also available in 4XL. The 4XL is designed for short heavy riders. The 4XL goes up to a 50″ actual chest measurement, 45″ actual waist measurement, and 38″ dress shirt sleeve length, 40” jacket sleeve length.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- If the item is in stock, it can be shipped the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 PM California time Mon-Fri.