* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Field Duty Shirt
Motoport introduces the all new Field Duty Shirt. The first shirt in our collection that is designed to be worn underneath a ballistic vest.
The Field Duty Shirt is the solution for staying cool and comfortable during summer months while wearing a ballistic vest. It can be made with or without armor. The fit differs from our Motor Duty Shirt having only two buttons at the top. This pull over is a great option for Police and Sheriff departments, coming in 3 different colors: black, blue, and tan.
It is now becoming common for officers wearing short sleeve shirts to have problems with over exposure to the sun resulting in skin cancer.
Here are the main benefits of the Field Duty Shirt as compared to the traditional duty shirts:
- Far more comfortable. (NanoSphere, 3 Times Dry, Cold Black, click on links below)
- Works better in hot weather than any other material currently available.
- Elbow/Forearm, Shoulder armor for impact protection.
- Should last 2 to 3 times longer than a duty shirt.
- Will not show sweat in the extreme hot weather.
- Will not fade.
- Stronger Seam Strength, Tear Strength.
- Long sleeve UV protection, cooler than a short sleeve duty shirt.
- Machine Washable armor and all, will hang dry quickly.
- Custom sizing.
- Made in the USA.
- Will stay cleaner, repel water, dry quickly.
- Better Guarantee. If a rider crashes and Motoport cannot repair for less than 50% of a new shirt, we provide a new shirt for free. (See details in our guarantee page)
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.