* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
SIDI CANYON GORE-TEX 2
Part cruiser, part touring, all adventure the Sidi Canyon Gore-Tex™ 2 is stylish thanks to the contrasting top grain leather panels, yet exceptionally rugged with features like internal heel, top and ankle protection, a solid Hook and Loop Closure above ankle closure and a micro adjustable strap over the foot.
- Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction.
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Contrasting texture upper.
- Hook and Loop Closure system above the ankle.
- Micro adjustable strap system below the ankle.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Full length inner gaiter.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- Internal heel, ankle and toe protection.
- Leather toe shift-brake pad.
- Nylon plate and internally padded shin plate.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Reflective panels.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.