* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
SIDI Gavia Gore-Tex Adventure Boot
The Sidi Gavia Gore-Tex Adventure motorcycle boot is the ultimate companion for riders who crave exploration and demand the highest level of performance and protection. This boot combines Italian craftsmanship with advanced technology to deliver an exceptional riding experience in all conditions.
- Soft padded shin plate for added comfort and protection
- Breathable textile bands to enhance ventilation and comfort
- Full length inner gaiter to keep out dirt and debris
- Velcro and zip closure for a secure and customizable fit
- Polyurethane ankle pad for enhanced support and impact protection
- Back reflective inserts for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Internal ankle pad for additional comfort and safety
- Shift pad for improved durability and control during gear changes
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve lengthMeasuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.