* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Ultra II Cordura Pant
The Ultra II Cordura Pant is made in the USA custom, to fit any size rider. The entire right leg zipper comes apart, the left leg zips up to the crotch. Step in and out of this pant in seconds. The Ultra II is made as an over pant. Jeans and Liner can be worn underneath or just thin shorts in hot weather. No need to remove boots or shoes when putting on pant.
This is by far the best nylon pant ever made. High rated Tri-Armor covering more of the body than any pant! Best in cold weather/hot weather and rain! Comfort and protection is possible when riding on the street or off road. We make the Ultra II Cordura Pant out of 1000 Denier Cordura. This material has better tear/abrasion strength than the majority of the best leather in the world. Click on “Save Your Hide”. This pant also works far better in cold/hot/rain as compared to any leather pant.
Compare the Ultra II Cordura Pant with any other. This is for riders who want comfort and protection in extreme weather conditions. Ride from 40f to 85F with the optional 100% Waterproof/ Windproof and Breathable Aero-Tex Pant Liner. Put good thermal underwear underneath your jeans, with the Aero-Tex Liner in ride from -20f to 55f. Remove the Aero-Tex Liner and ride from 60F up to 120F.
It is not necessary to zip liner in for quick on off. When the optional Aero-Tex Liner is worn, it becomes a great cold/wet weather pant. The Aero-Tex Liner can be put on or taken off in seconds, pant and boots can be left on. For most parts of the country the liner can be left zipped in for 7 or more months of the year. The outer Cordura material does not absorb water and is dry in minutes after the rain stops. It is not necessary to zip the liner in when it starts raining when on a ride. Simply step out of the over pant, step into the Aero-Tex Pant Rain Liner then step back into the Ultra II Cordura Pant in seconds. This is much quicker/easier than trying to put a rain pant over wet riding pants. See the Ultra II Aero-Tex Liner in the RAIN GEAR Section.
The Ultra II Cordura Pant has no Polyurethane coating! No worries of the plastic Polyurethane melting into the skin. See Polyurethane in “Dictionary”. Pant dries in minutes after rain. Coated pants can take hours to dry.
More than double the abrasion strength and five times the tear strength of 500 Denier Cordura. Click on “Save Your Hide”. Click on “Testimonials” and read stories about riders that love the Ultra II Cordura Pant.
Over Pant Options
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Full knee/shin and wrap around thigh. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The perforated armor doesn’t make the pant warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the suit material away from the skin providing an air space, allowing the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the pant Tri-Armor.
• Double layers of material cover the butt area.
• Zippered upper hip side flaps that allow you to access your inner pant pockets.
• Four inch stretch panel above the waist for kidney protection provides better fit and comfort.
• Unique extra strength waist fastening system. First zip up legs. Push together quick release adjustable belt at waist, fold over embroidered motorcycle flap and snap close. This waist fastening system won’t scratch your gas tank and will keep your pants on in case of a tumble.
• All top quality Heavy Duty YKK Zippers.
• Rubber coated snaps on the flap covering the belt buckle, help keep the gas tank from getting scratched.
• All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched. Five threads woven on the inside, double stitched over the top. Each individual thread has over 100lbs. tear strength. These 7 threads in combination with the 1000 Denier Cordura material, gives more than 800lb. seam strength. This seam strength is far beyond any other gear.
• 3M Gray 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective on the outside of both legs.
• Fully lined with a new Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that repels sweat/water to make the jacket more comfortable in hot humid weather, even when worn directly against the skin.
• Aero-Tex Pant Liner makes the Cordura Pant great in all weather conditions. The Aero-Tex Pant Liner has a Lifetime Guarantee. $99.00 (See Aero-Tex Pant Liner in the Rain Gear Section.)
• Quad-Armor – a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects both knee/shin and full wrap around thighs. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $129.00. To read more about Quad-Armor click on “Must Read Articles”.
• Hip Armor is an option. Motoport use a thin perforated Closed Cell EVA Foam that is sewn in the upper hip area. This armor provides significant impact protection. If thick or stiff armor was used it would dig into the thighs when in a riding position. The armor is very comfortable. Not one rider has ever requested to remove the hip armor after wearing the pant. Hip Armor $49.00
• Full length zipper on pant to connect to jacket. (For use on waist cut Jackets. $29.00 (3/4 length jackets do not need to be zipped to the pant.) We can leave the other half of the zipper that can be sewn into any jacket no charge. You can also send us your jacket for Motoport to install the zipper. $29.00
• Cargo pockets can be removed no charge.
• Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. This is a popular option for all long distance riders. $79.00
• Buckle Release Suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. Popular with all long distance riders. $ 69.00
• Reflective on the large Velcro panel on the back of calf. $12.00
• Sacrum Tri-Armor. $49.
• Sacrum Quad-Armor. $75.
• ASTM rated 3M 1.5″ yellow reflective down outside of both legs (replaces standard silver reflective). No charge.
• Hide your cash in belt: For those who travel to foreign lands or need to conceal cash, this will allow you to hide cash in a zippered belt pocket. This pocket does not create any uncomfortable lumps or bumps as long as the cash is folded up properly. To view photos Click Here.
• Standard color is Black. We also stock the 1000 Denier Cordura in red, blue and bright yellow. Any other color than black is considered custom. Custom colors cannot be returned. If sizing is an issue we can always alter the pant. No extra charge for custom colors.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available. See all the 1000Denier Cordura colors on the Ultra II Cordura Jacket.
• Machine washable armor and all.
• Repairs or alterations can be made.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.Please call for more accurate ship dates.