• Top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
• Two part Aero-Tex Liner with separate full zip-out Thermoloft Insulation. Three different jackets for year round riding are a thing of the past. No need for rain suits/thermal wear or heated vests any longer. The Ultra II does it all. (See Why Remove Aero-Tex Membrane in the Motoport Dictionary.)
• Four large front pockets with an additional zippered chest pocket for easy access to maps or other gear.
• Two hand warmer pockets.
• One inside zip pocket.
• One inside chest pocket.
• Large pocket on the inside that wraps around the back protector. This pocket can be used for storing the 3/4 Length Aero-Tex Liner, camel back or other gear.
• All critical Seams are Safety Lock Stitched—Five threads woven on the inside, triple stitched over the top. Each nylon bonded thread has over 100lbs. tear strength. This jacket has the strongest seams of any other nylon jacket made. Over 600lbs. seam strength.
• Ventilation intake zippers in the arms with exhaust vents in the back that can be opened and closed while riding.
• All zippers are top quality YKK.
• Rubber coated snaps.
• Velcro adjustments on bottom hem of jacket to keep out the elements. Velcro straps adjust below the chest. This allows the jacket to fit well with nothing underneath or when wearing the two part Aero-Tex Liner.
• Three rubber coated snaps adjust at the cuffs, with a zip closure. The cuffs can be adjusted for any type glove. Zipper is used for quick on and off.
• Heavy Duty YKK for the front main zipper. Flap covers the zippers with rubber coated snap closure.
• 1.5” Scotchlite Reflective stripe across back along with a strip that runs vertical on the back of the collar
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining covering the inside of the jacket. This new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining will wick away sweat and make the suit feel comfortable against the skin.
• Quad-Armor – a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00 To read more about Motoport’s crash test studies click on “Must Read Articles”.
• Additional Scotchlite can be added down the sleeves to the wrist for $29.00
• Small zip pocket on sleeve (quick access to remote, keys or change for toll roads). This small pocket should be placed on the right sleeve (throttle arm), to ensure the rider maintains control while moving. $19.00
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch Kevlar panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00
• Velcro on Reflective.
• www.leatt-brace.com. We add a collar to the jacket that can be zipped on/off and the Leatt Neck Brace can be worn. We use a strong heavy duty YKK Zipper to attach the collar section when the brace is not being used. This custom collar has the same Polar Fleece on the inside with a Stretch Kevlar outside material. To see the Leatt Neck Brace CLICK HERE.
• Clear Velcro ID Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. (Zipper access to enter pocket) Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle.$29.00
• Clear ID Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $19.00
For riders that require custom sizing (don’t fit into standard sizes), please call 800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
• Four-year Guarantee.
• Alterations available. Any size jacket can be made. Please call for custom jacket prices. 800-777-6499
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.
• Note: The Ultra II Cordura Jacket is also available without the Two Part 3/4 Length Aero-Tex Jacket Liner for $385.00. See Ultra II Cordura Jacket 1000 Denier without two part Liner.