• World’s top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Full knee/shin and wrap around thigh. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The perforated armor doesn’t make the pant warmer in hot weather. The armor pulls the suit material away from the skin providing an air space, allowing the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the pant Tri-Armor.
• Double layers of material cover the butt area.
• Zippered upper hip side flaps that allow you to access your inner pant pockets.
• Four inch stretch panel above the waist for kidney protection provides better fit and comfort.
• Unique extra strength waist fastening system. First zip up legs. Push together quick release adjustable belt at waist, fold over embroidered motorcycle flap and snap close. This waist fastening system won’t scratch your gas tank and will keep your pants on in case of a tumble.
• All top quality Heavy Duty YKK Zippers.
• Rubber coated snaps on the flap covering the belt buckle, help keep the gas tank from getting scratched.
• All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched. Five threads woven on the inside, double stitched over the top. Each individual thread has over 100lbs. tear strength. These 7 threads in combination with the 1000 Denier Cordura material, gives more than 800lb. seam strength. This seam strength is far beyond any other gear.
• 3M Gray 1.5″ Scotchlite reflective on the outside of both legs.
• Fully lined with a new Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that repels sweat/water to make the jacket more comfortable in hot humid weather, even when worn directly against the skin.
• Aero-Tex Pant Liner makes the Cordura Pant great in all weather conditions. The Aero-Tex Pant Liner has a Lifetime Guarantee. $99.00 (See Aero-Tex Pant Liner in the Rain Gear Section.)
• Quad-Armor – a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects both knee/shin and full wrap around thighs. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $129.00. To read more about Quad-Armor click on “Must Read Articles”.
• Hip Armor is an option. Motoport use a thin perforated Closed Cell EVA Foam that is sewn in the upper hip area. This armor provides significant impact protection. If thick or stiff armor was used it would dig into the thighs when in a riding position. The armor is very comfortable. Not one rider has ever requested to remove the hip armor after wearing the pant. Hip Armor $49.00
• Full length zipper on pant to connect to jacket. (For use on waist cut Jackets. $29.00 (3/4 length jackets do not need to be zipped to the pant.) We can leave the other half of the zipper that can be sewn into any jacket no charge. You can also send us your jacket for Motoport to install the zipper. $29.00
• Cargo pockets can be removed no charge.
• Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. This is a popular option for all long distance riders. $79.00
• Buckle Release Suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. Popular with all long distance riders. $ 69.00
• Reflective on the large Velcro panel on the back of calf. $12.00
• Sacrum Tri-Armor. $49.
• Sacrum Quad-Armor. $75.
• ASTM rated 3M 1.5″ yellow reflective down outside of both legs (replaces standard silver reflective). No charge.
• Hide your cash in belt: For those who travel to foreign lands or need to conceal cash, this will allow you to hide cash in a zippered belt pocket. This pocket does not create any uncomfortable lumps or bumps as long as the cash is folded up properly. To view photos Click Here.
• Standard color is Black. We also stock the 1000 Denier Cordura in red, blue and bright yellow. Any other color than black is considered custom. Custom colors cannot be returned. If sizing is an issue we can always alter the pant. No extra charge for custom colors.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available. See all the 1000Denier Cordura colors on the Ultra II Cordura Jacket.
• Machine washable armor and all.
• Repairs or alterations can be made.
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.Please call for more accurate ship dates.