* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
• All construction seams double stitched and seam sealed on the inside.
• Velcro adjustment in the collar and base of the hem on both sides.
• Two large double flapped front pockets that are 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable.
• Heavy duty YKK zipper with a double flap Velcro closure.
• Full Hydrophilic Mesh lined for comfort and ease in dressing and undressing. The new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining repels sweat/moisture and is comfortable directly against the skin.
• Polar Fleece lined inside collar.
• 1″ Scotchlite reflective strip on chest, around shoulders, back and center back of collar. As an options, we can also extend the reflective down the outside of both sleeves for $29.00
• Machine Washable.
• Custom sizes available.
• Standard Colors: red/black, blue/black, yellow/black, all black, hi-viz/black
Note: Custom sizes or colors are non returnable. If sizing is a problem, we can always alter the jacket.
Sizing We need: Height, Weight, Chest, Sleeve, Waist and type of apparel to be worn under jacket. Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fitting jacket. For riders that require custom sizing please call 800-777-6499 or email email@example.com
• Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jacket.
• Guaranteed to be 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable for the life of the jacket. More Information
• Machine washable.
• Repairs or alterations can be made.
• If the item is in stock, it can be shipped the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 PM California time Mon-Fri. If we need to make the item, production times vary throughout the year. Average time to make the Aero-Tex Rain Jacket is 3 to 5 working days.
• This is the best motorcycle rain jacket made. It is also the only motorcycle rain jacket made in the USA. Motoport makes the jacket here in house. The majority of other rain jackets are all standard sizes, made with a non breathable plastic coated material. These non breathable jackets have the same comfort as wearing a plastic bag.
In some cases you can get wetter from sweating than exposing yourself to the rain. Motoport’s 100% Waterproof/WIndproof/Breathable Rain Jackets will keep you dry and comfortable up to 85%. If you sweat at 85% or colder this means that the rain jacket needs to be washed.
• For cold weather riding the Aero-Tex Rain Jacket will keep you 22 times warmer than a non breathable rain jacket.