Over Pant Options
Ultra II Air Mesh Pant
The following mentions of the words “Stretch” and “Mesh” refer to the materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber
This over pant is designed to be worn over jeans or a thin lycra/Polyester short in hot weather. Can be put on or taken off in seconds. No need to remove boots/shoes or pants. Sport bike or tall riders with more of a bend in the knees, that want an over pant, should also look at the Ultra II Stretch Pant.
The Ultra II stretch and Air Mesh Pant provide the best protection of any motorcycle pants in the world. The Mesh is 10 times stronger than the best new competition grade racing leather. You can expect to put 400,000 to 500,000 miles on these pants. Send it back to us and Motoport then replace the liner, zippers, stretch waist band, reflective and Velcro for another 400,000 miles of use.
The first Air Mesh Pant that is 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable with optional Aero-Tex Liner. When the optional Aero-Tex Liner is zipped into the pant, it becomes a great cold/wet weather pant. Liner can be put on or taken off in seconds, pant and boots can be left on. For most parts of the country the liner can be left zipped in for 7 or more months of the year. The outer Mesh does not absorb water and is dry in minutes after the rain stops. It is not necessary to zip the liner in when it starts raining when on a ride. Simply step out of the over pant, step into the Aero-Tex Pant Rain Liner then step back into the Air Mesh Pant in seconds. This is much quicker/easier than trying to put a rain pant over wet riding pants.
World's top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Knee/shin and full wrap around thigh armor. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport's Tri-Armor covers more of the body than any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world's best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the Pant Tri-Armor.
The world's first all season Air Mesh Pant that will take you from 40F to 85F with optional Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable zip in Aero-Tex liner. Wear good Thermal Underwear underneath regular pants, with the liner zipped in sub zero riding is possible. Ride from 60F to 120F without liner for the ultimate in a breathable pant. You don't need two or three different riding pants for different weather. The Air Mesh pant is great for any weather
• Fully lined with a new Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining that repels sweat/water to make the jacket more comfortable in hot humid weather, even when worn directly against the skin.
• Zippered upper hip side pockets with Velcro flaps that allow you to access your inner pant pockets.
• Four inch stretch panel above the waist for kidney protection provides a more versatile fit that is necessary for an over pant. The stretch panel also provides more comfort especially on the longer rides.
• Unique extra strength waist fastening system. First zip up left leg, pull the pant around the waist and zip down the right leg. Push together quick release adjustable belt at waist fold over embroidered motorcycle flap to snap close. This waist fastening system won't scratch your gas tank and will keep your pants on in case of a tumble.
• All top quality YKK Zippers.
• Pants can be removed or put on in seconds without removing boots.
• Rubber coated snaps.
• All critical seams Safety Lock Stitched. Five threads woven on the inside, triple stitched over the top. Each individual thread has over 100lbs. tear strength. These 8 threads in combination with the Mesh materials, give more than 2000 pound. seam strength. This seam strength is far beyond any other gear.
• 3M 1.5" gray Scotchlite reflective on the outside of both legs.
• Quad-Armor - Four layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects both knee/shin and full wrap around thighs. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $129.00 To read more about Quad-Armor click on "Must Read Articles".
• Hip Armor is an option. Motoport use a thin perforated Closed Cell EVA Foam that is sewn in the upper hip area. This armor provides significant impact protection. If thick or stiff armor was used it would dig into the thighs when in a riding position. The armor is very comfortable. Not one rider has ever requested to remove the hip armor after wearing the pant. $49.00
• Zipper to connect pant to jacket when wearing any waist cut jackets. $29.00 (3/4 length jackets do not need to be zipped to the pant.) If you have one of our waist cut jackets now, please let us know the jacket style, size and year purchased. If you have another brand waist cut jackets, you would need to send us the jacket to install the correct size connecting zipper. $29.00 We can also send the zipper that would be sewn onto the jacket with the pant, no charge.
• Cargo pockets can be removed for no charge, or can be customized to go on the left or right leg only.
• Velcro release suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. This is a popular option for all long distance riders. $79.00
• Buckle Release Suspenders can be added. This is recommended for any riders with a large belly or anyone that prefer leaving the waist area loose. Suspenders allow the waist to be left loose and still keep the pants from falling down. Popular with all long distance riders. $ 69.00
• Aero-Tex Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Pant Liner.
• Sacrum Tri-Armor. $49.00.
• Sacrum Quad-Armor. $75.00
• Vertical Reflective installed on the large Velcro panel, on the back of calf. This reflective shows up great from the back of the bike when riding. $12.00
• ASTM rated 3M 1.5" bright yellow reflective on the large Velcro panel on the back of the calf. $12.00
• ASTM rated 3M 1.5" yellow reflective down outside of both legs (replaces standard silver reflective). No charge.
• Hide your cash in belt: For those who travel to foreign lands or need to conceal cash, this will allow you to hide cash in a zippered belt pocket. This pocket does not create any uncomfortable lumps or bumps as long as the cash is folded up properly. To view photos Click Here.
Why is this better?
It's stronger than leather and less than half the weight. Click on "Save Your Hide" to see how strong the Air Mesh is!
Only the best materials are used. Ask what the other Air Mesh Jackets and Pants are made of. Most are made of Polyester that has a 100% Polyurethane Coating (See Polyurethane in Motoport's Dictionary). Polyester has poor tear/abrasion strength along with a very low melting range. Adding Polyurethane coating to Polyester is like adding gas to a fire. Sliding on pavement with any other Air Mesh jacket or pant is not safe.
• Mesh colors: black, gray, red, blue, yellow, green,dark blue and hi-viz.
• CLICK HERE to view color samples of our material.
• Stretch in crotch area is always black. Flaps covering the main leg zippers, belt are always black along with the belt and stretch waist band.
• Motoport can send material swatches to show the strength and different colors available.
Click on the link below to find your measurements and how to take them. These measurements are REQUIRED to place an order.
• Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed on all standard sized, standard color jackets.
• To support the claims made by Motoport about Materials Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber , and to confirm the protective/long lasting qualities of clothing made from, this garment has a 7-year warranty.
• IF YOU EVER CRASH, AT ANY SPEED, IN A MOTOPORT GARMENT (SUIT, JACKET, PANT, OR SHIRT) Made with Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber AND MOTOPORT CAN'T REPAIR IT, MOTOPORT WILL REPLACE THE GARMENT FOR FREE.
• Machine washable armor and all.
• Repairs or alterations can be made.
• If the item is in stock, it can be shipped the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 PM California time Mon-Fri. If we need to make the item, production times vary throughout the year.
• Motoport makes this pant for you to the exact size.
Alterations and repairs can be made.
• Designed to be worn over jeans or shorts. Motoport's Air Mesh Pant is the only Air Mesh Pant that is safe to wear shorts underneath in hot weather. (No Polyurethane coating to melt into legs!)