* This product price DOES NOT reflect delivery costs, these costs are calculated and charged at the time of shipment. Please read our Ordering Process for more information.
Ultra II Cordura Jacket 1000 Denier
The Ultra II Cordura Jacket is made in the USA custom, for any size rider. Motoport makes the Ultra II Jacket in different materials. Ultra II Cordura Light, Ultra II Kevlar, Ultra II Air Mesh Kevlar and the jacket found here, the 1000 Denier Ultra II Cordura Jacket . Each one of these jackets has the same appearance/style. The main difference is the materials used to make each jacket. The Ultra II Cordura Jacket’s entire front/back and sleeves are made with 1000 Denier Cordura. When the Aero-Tex Jacket Liner is worn, all the Ultra II jackets perform close to the same, as all our other jackets In cold/wet weather.
This is by far the best Nylon motorcycle jacket ever made, with the best tear and abrasion strength! It has our high rated Tri-Armor that covers more of the body than any jacket! The Tri-Armor along with more coverage makes the Ultra II the best jacket for impact protection. This is an excellent jacket in cold/wet/hot weather, the most versatile, riding off road or on the street.
Motoport makes the Ultra II Cordura Jacket out of 1000 Denier Cordura. This material has more tear/abrasion strength than the majority of the best leather in the world. To learn more about material tear/abrasion click on: “Save Your Hide Guide”. This jacket also works far better in cold/hot/rain as compared to any leather jacket. It has more than double the abrasion strength and five times the tear strength of 500 Denier Cordura. Click on “Testimonials” and read stories about riders that love the Ultra II Cordura Jacket.
The Ultra II is a 3/4 length jacket. Read: Waist Cut Jackets vs 3/4 Length Here
Compare the Ultra II Cordura Jacket with any other. This is for riders who want comfort and protection in extreme weather conditions. Ride from -20F to 65F with the 100% Waterproof/ Windproof and Breathable two part Aero-Tex liner. Remove the insulation from the liner and ride from 40F to 85F, while still Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable. Take out the two part liner that can be stored in the large pocket, inside back of jacket, and ride from 65F to 120F. Layering for cold temperatures is not necessary.
Motoport’s 1000 Denier Cordura has no Polyurethane coating (See Polyurethane in “Dictionary”). The jacket dries in minutes after rain. Coated jackets can take hours to dry.
Cordura Jacket Options
Motoport Sizing Guides
Please call or email your measurements to ensure proper fit. For riders that require custom sizing please call 1-800-777-6499 or email email@example.com.
Please call for more accurate ship dates. 1-800-777-6499
To ensure proper sizing Motoport needs: Height / Weight / Sleeve (from center at base of neck around outside of arms to bend in wrist). To give us the most accurate sleeve measurement, follow the Dress Shirt Sleeve instructions below. Actual Chest / Actual Waist. (No jacket or pant sizes.)Do not inhale when measuring chest. Waist should be measured where you tighten the belt. All measurements taken in a relaxed position. Tape measure should also be comfortable, not tight or loose.NOTE:If ordering Aero-Tex liner we need a neck circumferance measurement at collar height or 2″ from the base of your neck.
Follow these instructions to measure for correct sleeve length
Measuring a motorcycle jacket alone is not good. Please help to confirm the proper sleeve length by measuring a Dress Shirt Sleeve length as shown below. Also make sure to mention when providing this measurement, that this is a dress shirt sleeve length not a jacket sleeve length measurement, measured as shown in Sizing Detail.
Note: Your dress shirt sleeve measured as shown above should be approximately 2″ shorter than the jacket sleeve length measured.
After we receive the above measurements, we will advise if any other measurements are necessary.
• Top rated, lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor that fully covers: Back, shoulders, elbow/forearms and chest. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport’s Tri-Armor covers more of the body that any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world’s best coverage for over all impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the jacket warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the jacket material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe. CLICK HERE to view the jacket Tri-Armor.
• Two part Aero-Tex Liner with separate full zip-out Thermoloft Insulation. Three different jackets for year round riding are a thing of the past. No need for rain suits/thermal wear or heated vests any longer. The Ultra II does it all. (See Why Remove Aero-Tex Membrane in the Motoport Dictionary.)
• Four large front pockets with an additional zippered chest pocket for easy access to maps or other gear.
• Two hand warmer pockets.
• One inside zip pocket.
• One inside chest pocket.
• Large pocket on the inside that wraps around the back protector. This pocket can be used for storing the 3/4 Length Aero-Tex Liner, camel back or other gear.
• All critical Seams are Safety Lock Stitched—Five threads woven on the inside, triple stitched over the top. Each nylon bonded thread has over 100lbs. tear strength. This jacket has the strongest seams of any other nylon jacket made. Over 600lbs. seam strength.
• Ventilation intake zippers in the arms with exhaust vents in the back that can be opened and closed while riding.
• All zippers are top quality YKK.
• Rubber coated snaps.
• Velcro adjustments on bottom hem of jacket to keep out the elements. Velcro straps adjust below the chest. This allows the jacket to fit well with nothing underneath or when wearing the two part Aero-Tex Liner.
• Three rubber coated snaps adjust at the cuffs, with a zip closure. The cuffs can be adjusted for any type glove. Zipper is used for quick on and off.
• Heavy Duty YKK for the front main zipper. Flap covers the zippers with rubber coated snap closure.
• 1.5” Scotchlite Reflective stripe across back along with a strip that runs vertical on the back of the collar
• Hydrophilic Nylon Mesh Lining covering the inside of the jacket. This new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining will wick away sweat and make the suit feel comfortable against the skin.
• Quad-Armor – a four-layer system that is the highest rated impact-absorbing armor in the world. Quad-Armor protects elbow/forearm, shoulder, back and chest. Quad-Armor has passed and exceeded the new EN Certification and covers more of the body than any other brand. See Quad-Armor in the ARMOR Section. $259.00 To read more about Motoport’s crash test studies click on “Must Read Articles”.
• Additional Scotchlite can be added down the sleeves to the wrist for $29.00
• Small zip pocket on sleeve (quick access to remote, keys or change for toll roads). This small pocket should be placed on the right sleeve (throttle arm), to ensure the rider maintains control while moving. $19.00
• Emergency Information Pocket: If you crash and are unconscious or can’t move, this is the place to have Emergency Information. Blood type, allergies etc. can be put on a plastic card for quick easy to see important information for the paramedics or doctor. We use a bright red Stretch Kevlar panel and sew it on top of the right shoulder. It stays shut with a strong Velcro closure and has a pull tab for quick access. If you’re laying on your back or front side, this pocket can still be seen. $19.00
• Velcro on Reflective.
• www.leatt-brace.com. We add a collar to the jacket that can be zipped on/off and the Leatt Neck Brace can be worn. We use a strong heavy duty YKK Zipper to attach the collar section when the brace is not being used. This custom collar has the same Polar Fleece on the inside with a Stretch Kevlar outside material. To see the Leatt Neck Brace CLICK HERE.
• Clear Velcro ID Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. This pocket attaches very quickly with Velcro, and can be taken on and off in seconds. (Zipper access to enter pocket) Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle.$29.00
• Clear ID Pocket. (6” long and 4” wide) This pocket is sewn on. Clear ID pocket that can be used for maps or identification to enter secure facilities. Unless specified, we put this pocket on the left sleeve. This allows control of the bike, keeping the right hand on the throttle. $19.00
For riders that require custom sizing (don’t fit into standard sizes), please call 800-777-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Four-year Guarantee.
• Alterations available. Any size jacket can be made. Please call for custom jacket prices. 800-777-6499
• Production times vary throughout the year. A current actual production time is on the home page directly below the flash photos.